Sephora Friends & Family 2013

Kaori

They just removed it from the site. I was looking at it last night and it was there for sure. There were 5 or 6 sets and now there are only 4. That stinks. http://reviews.sephora.com/8723/P376778/reviews.htm
@MacAddictNurse
the one with candy, may come back in stock later: http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-sampler-for-her-P382953?skuId=1562123
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Zp5ZxMOyz4cJ:www.sephora.com/fragrance-sampler-for-her-P382953+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
(remember you redeem this for just 1oz bottles)

They also have another new sets for this year:
http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-sampler-for-her-P382350?skuId=1562115
http://www.sephora.com/rollerball-collection-for-her-P382952?skuId=1562149
http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-rollerball-sampler-for-her-P382349?skuId=1562131

And candy sets:
http://www.sephora.com/prada-candy-gift-set-P382744?skuId=1566975
http://www.sephora.com/prada-candy-l-eau-gift-set-P384052?skuId=1566983

FuuHouhouji

The OCC 12 pieces set and the fragance sampler that retails for 55dlls are out of the site. That is sad because I want to give the fragrance sampler has a gift. I think I have my list ready:
Hourglass ambient lighting in Diffuse light
Nars Blush in Amour
Nars Blush in Luster
Clinique Blush in Aglow (mom)
Clinique All about eyes rich (mom)
Clarisonic acne Daily clarifying cleanser
Givenchy rouge interdit in beige Champagne
Hugo Boss Bottle Nigh (husband)
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
Calvin Klein Women Coffret (gift)

In my F&F haul I got
Pure retinol benefiant eye mask (Shiseido)
Black Market UD pencil set
Origins Drink Up 10 minutes mask
Shiseido cotton pads
Clarisonic acne cleansing brush (4pack)
UD primer potion in Greed
SK-II Facial essence
Boscia Cleansing oil
Clinique take the day off Makeup remover (x2)
Lorac Unzipped
Philosophy Vainilla Birthday Cake (x2)
Sephora Collection Classic Complexion Brush

What are all you getting?

GoldenGirl

Sephora just sent me an email like "you left these items in your cart" I'm like yeah I KNOW! I'm just waiting on ya'll to activate the code!
fluffy.gif

Knope2012

Sephora just sent me an email like "you left these items in your cart" I'm like yeah I KNOW! I'm just waiting on ya'll to activate the code!
fluffy.gif
I'm surprised they haven't sent me one! I figured they'd turned off the reminder e-mail since so many of us have been building our carts for weeks!

My final list is:
Kat Von D Spellbinding Palette
Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things
UD Ozone
UD Venom
UD Manic
Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light
OCC Black Metal Dahlia
L'Occtaine Hand Cream

FuuHouhouji

fluffy.gif
I know!!! It is kind of random. I have had things in my cart for over two months and only once I got that mail. I don't know what is that signal them to send it.

PS: Don't forget Ebates when you place your order. It kind of takes 50%off the taxes.

ChosenOne

Mine is around the same, and I can't get it cut down any more. This will be my one big haul this year! Jack Black balms are amazing. They're my favorite balms along with MAC Tendertones. I also end up with Fresh samples all the time, and those are the best at making my lips instantly soft. I tried the one in Petal yesterday and I love it.
I think if I really had to, I could probably cut this down to 3 things instead of 10. But part of me thinks that I may as well get it all now while I can get the 20% off. And there will still be plenty on my wish list for if/when the $20 off coupon comes next month! I got a Fresh sample a couple of years ago. I think it was the birthday freebie from Sephora that year? I liked it, but something about it that I couldn't quite put my finger on made me not love it. I figure it's time to try the Jack Black!

ETA: Knope, I just saw your list and realized the Too Faced palette I mentioned being tempted to buy is on your list too!

Knope2012

I put myself on a no e/s buy because I still have so many colors I haven't even used yet. There's a Too Faced palette that's tempting me, but I shall resist! I'm thinking I can probably part with most of the gloss in my cart (just one from Bite Beauty and a Sexy Mother Pucker set), but I'll pout about it a little. Lipsticks though...those are always my downfall. I'm able to resist e/s, blushes, powders, etc...but lipsticks and pencils are my addiction. I think I need to start a help group, lol.

I think if I really had to, I could probably cut this down to 3 things instead of 10. But part of me thinks that I may as well get it all now while I can get the 20% off. And there will still be plenty on my wish list for if/when the $20 off coupon comes next month! I got a Fresh sample a couple of years ago. I think it was the birthday freebie from Sephora that year? I liked it, but something about it that I couldn't quite put my finger on made me not love it. I figure it's time to try the Jack Black!
Yes, Fresh is usually part of the birthday gift at Sephora. I actually find the non-tinted ones to be more moisturizing than the tinted ones. I never buy these because I always end up getting a few sample/100 point perks throughout the year. Jack Black is definitely worth trying! I've had two tubes for a long time and there's still a good amount left.

Lipsticks are my downfall too! I have two lipsticks, a lip tar, and a clear lip pencil in my cart (to prevent bleeding around the edges). I could easily add another 10 to my cart.

Kaori

I'm only using organic lipbalms lol figured that I end up eating them from my lips anyway, may as well get something completely safe ;) They hydrate just fine, but need to be reapplied often, which is no problem for me.

To those who have huge lipstick/gloss collections, you may want to go through it and smell/check it, if you don't have anything too old lol then it's an excuse to get something new >:D

bvenice1920

OK so my final list:

Hourglass ambient powdwers in Raident and Lumious
Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes
Look Color In The Eye Brush Capsule (niece)
Clinque Face wash set

I think this is all lol final haul on Friday lol

GoldenGirl

I know!!! It is kind of random. I have had things in my cart for over two months and only once I got that mail. I don't know what is that signal them to send it.

PS: Don't forget Ebates when you place your order. It kind of takes 50%off the taxes.
I always forget ebates! I"m definitely going to remember this time, even though I only have a few things in my cart.

vaisforluvrs

I'm only using organic lipbalms lol figured that I end up eating them from my lips anyway, may as well get something completely safe ;) They hydrate just fine, but need to be reapplied often, which is no problem for me.

To those who have huge lipstick/gloss collections, you may want to go through it and smell/check it, if you don't have anything too old lol then it's an excuse to get something new >:D
My favorite is Wedela lip balm. It's all natural and it actually works better than Fresh. Love it!

MissTT

I swatched the LM palette last night and while I love African Violet and another purple I wasn't super in love with the colors as a whole. Maybe I should have used a primer on my arm. The palette is off my list... for now. The shadows that made my heart flutter were the new NARS Cinematic eye shadows. People - you must try at least one of the shades. I've never felt powder so fine and soft. The shades have such depth and dimension that is even more enhanced with primer. I contacted my Nordies SA about ordering Cambodia, but I have a feeling rage will end up with me as well. If I wore grey shadows more often I would also pick up Bad Behavior. It would make a beautiful smoky eye. Mississippi Mermaid is a little too light for my current needs, but people should consider it as a cheek highlight as well. A multi-purpose shadow! The other swatches that made my heart sing was the Anastasia Lavish set. I told myself no, but I continue to swatch the palette when I see it.

babygirlLAH

ok I finalized my list: -hello kitty say hello palette: super fun -hello kitty say hello palette: happy fun - OCC lip tar all star mini x4 set - clinique black honey -too faced beauty editors darlings set - Marc Jacobs honey perfume 3.4 Oz hopefully my list won't change anymore, lol. i've narrowed it down from my initial $400+ list lol. I wanted the pro palette but it isn't available. :(

Kaori

Here is my final list:
Too Faced La Crème de La Crème Long Lasting Lip Collection
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Promiscuous Lip Pencil Coffret
Versace Eau Fraîche Gift Set
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Blush - both colors

I didn't have time to swatch anything of those, but I hope they will be great and I wont have to return them >.<

GoldenGirl

I ujst realized now that the NARS sets are up on Sephora, the ones that I want are NARS exclusives. Ride Up To The Moon and the Killing Me Softly Blush Palette. AND the Crime of Passion Palette. Ugh.