Sephora sale going on right now!!!!

user3

They are doing their annual clean up and getting rid of some lines.
Here is a list of the lines on sale as of right now. More lines might be added later. I will add brands to list as they start to appear on the site.

I have this list set up so you can click on the name & it will take you to that brand.

SEPHORA SALE DIRECT LINK

Aquolina
Bloom
City Cosmetics
Clean
Comme des Garcons
Costume National
DermaNew
Dessert
Eyeko
Fiorucci
Ines de la Fressange
Jaqua
Laila
Maven
Mor
Osmotics
Ramy
Real Cosmetics
Sephora line
X-tra Lips

*Not all items within a line are on sale
*please note that while Sephora typically does this sell and then gets rid of the brand sometimes they just do a clean up. So some lines might remain.
*Some items have been messed up in their system and have the original prices reversed with the sale prices. If you are looking to get those items you will need to contact Sephora.
*Some lines may already be OOS but Sephora might add more later.

aziajs

YAY!! I love Sephora. Last tiime I stopped in on one of these sales I got some really nice Club Monaco shadows.

ChrisKsAngel

Thanks for the links
smiles.gif

mjlover

sigh ... so depressing that Australia doesnt have a sephora (or even have sephora shipping here) ....

i could spend days on their website.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytale22
Aww, everything I want is OOS.
ssad.gif

Same here! I did manage to get a City Cosmetic gloss set I wanted.

I would keep checking because they sometimes restock for these sales because they want to get rid of the items.

aerials

So I'm in Canada and I'm told that the Sephora sale isn't happening here...

I hope this hasn't been asked a billion times, but anyone know anything about that?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerials
So I'm in Canada and I'm told that the Sephora sale isn't happening here...

I hope this hasn't been asked a billion times, but anyone know anything about that?

To be honest I have no idea. Have you tried contacting Sephora?
I had heard/read that a few people in Canada placed orders but I don't know how truth there is in that statement.

Coco_Hailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I had heard/read that a few people in Canada placed orders but I don't know how truth there is in that statement.

I'm from Canada and I placed an order yesterday for these 3 things:
- Jaqua/Cafe Collection - Hydrating Shower Syrup/8 oz Foaming Caramel Cappuccino @ 6.50 CAD$ and it was supposed to be 10 USD$ (YaY!)
- Aquolina/Shampoo - Normal To Dry Hair/10.14 oz Pineapple @ 11.96 CAD$
- Sephora/Indulgences - Whipped Body Delights/2.25 oz Bamboo Garden @ 8.00 CAD$

and I used the "passport2" promo code to get the Too Faced Diamond Gloss in Chocolate Diamond
smiles.gif

but I still think that 9.95$ for shipping & handling of canadian orders is too much...

edited: sephora is now showing all items on sale here: http://www.sephora.com/browse/sectio...egoryId=C12821