Shoplifting

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
I work in a huge retail store here in the uk Primark, we get shoplifters every single day and for those who know Primark it is the cheapest store ever! Well one day this woman (stoned on drugs and what not) went into the fitting rooms to try a jacket on but she swapped her old minging stained jacket for the new one ?? Well so she walked all happy as larry thinking she was getting away with it.

Well in our store the security guards cant actually stop anyone untill they leave the store so she left and then the security chased her and took her into the shoplifter room so anyway she started saying she had a brain transplant and didnt know what she was doing WTF?? and then threatening all of the staff with her junkie friends lol was a weird and wonderful day. (In the end she got arrested lol)

lmfaooo a brain transplant? she bloody needs one! when i go into primark i notice lil school girls in their uniforms gettin bunches of clothes, and hiding accessories under them then shoving them in their bags thinking they are being descreet. Its soo pathetic especially when the shop is SOOOOO cheap!

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Re: Share your crazy theft/shoplifting stories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
lmfaooo a brain transplant? she bloody needs one! when i go into primark i notice lil school girls in their uniforms gettin bunches of clothes, and hiding accessories under them then shoving them in their bags thinking they are being descreet. Its soo pathetic especially when the shop is SOOOOO cheap!

Lolol, one time there was a bunch of girls I would say about 13 and they came over to me and said my friend dropped something and now the security have it. So I went up and the security handed me a pregnancy test :O:O?? 13 years old :O so I gave it back to the girl and she said it was for a laugh ? (yeah right lol).

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
Lolol, one time there was a bunch of girls I would say about 13 and they came over to me and said my friend dropped something and now the security have it. So I went up and the security handed me a pregnancy test :O:O?? 13 years old :O so I gave it back to the girl and she said it was for a laugh ? (yeah right lol).

kids are getting worse these days i remember when i was 13 i was just starting to wear makeup [well almost 14 i was] and i didnt even think about having sex lol

But when i was going out with my ex bf, his mother found a pregnancy test hid in their garden and she asked his 13 year old sister and she just said "its my mates" who was also 13, but whatever lol i didnt beleive her. I was absolutly disguisted

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
kids are getting worse these days i remember when i was 13 i was just starting to wear makeup [well almost 14 i was] and i didnt even think about having sex lol

But when i was going out with my ex bf, his mother found a pregnancy test hid in their garden and she asked his 13 year old sister and she just said "its my mates" who was also 13, but whatever lol i didnt beleive her. I was absolutly disguisted

Haha when I was 13 I was still playing with my barbies
love.gif
(kidden btw)