Short thin eyelashes

ashley8119

My eyelashes are short and thin on the top, and very sparse on the bottom.

I want long, thick beautiful eyelashes...and I've tried all sorts of Maybelline mascaras...and it doesn't work. So i thought I should try a high-end cosmetic mascara. Any suggestions for a mascara that would lengthen my short lashes, and plump them and give that 'faux' look?

MACATTAK

I use L'oreal Voluminous mascara & love it. A good higher-end one would be Dior Show. If that doesn't work, get some good false lashes
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

ive heard really good things about too faced lash injection! Plus you can get a mini size at sephora to try it!

ms.marymac

I really like Physicians Formula Retro mascara. It's in a clear container with a silver lid. If I really wiggle it in, I see a huuuge difference. DH even asked me if I had on false eyelashes when I first tried it-and my lashes are pitiful. Sometimes I'll combine it with Diorshow, but it works fine on it's on, IMHO.

angeliquea~+

Diorshow!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the shortest, thinnest, most dead straight eyelashes and this curls, lengthens and thickens them, I've even had compliments from MUA's doing my eyes saying "You have great eyelashes", not realising it's really great mascara!

belldandy13

another vote for diorshow...and a mascara base underneath like shiseido's mascara base. the base will add even more length & volume and also help keep your curl!