SHOULD 15year olds use the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil- I WANT PERSONAL OPINIONS.

so i'm 15, and i bought the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil, i bought the green one... but i'm not too sure if i should use it. Mind giving me some personal opinions? LOL

i'm scared it might be too strong for my face. Since this isn't for 15 years olds to use.. do you think it'll have an affect in the future years?

jetjet

I'm sure it would be far gentler than any product made for 15 year olds (pro-active i'm looking at you!)

worst that could happen is it'll break you out (unless its really old or something)

what do you mean by break you out? SORRY FOR THE QUESTIONS. cause i mean, the sales told me to get the green one, and isn't that one of the strongest colours out of all?

Kat K

I think you could definitely use the cleanser. Shu Uemura cleanser are generally quite mild in my opinion (I believe the darker yellow one is actually the strongest one not the green). I use the pink one myself. They don't dry out your skin too like many other brands and they are very nice. I I'd say, give it a try anyway since you already bought it. If you already use a cleanser anyway, I don't see why you shouldn't use this one.

MrsBombshell

I definitely think Shu's Cleansing Oil would be fine for a 15 year old. In my opinion it's never too early to start taking great care of your skin.

infinitize

Its just a cleansing oil. Nothing bad will happen from having a good cleansing routine.
but personally, for the price and ingredients, I would use something else.
Bobbi Brown also has an amazing one, Sulwhasoo's is really good, and DHC's have better ingredients, a bit gentler for the skin

15 is an age where you start to see a change in your skin, and break out easily.. so using the pink cleansing oil from shu uemura can help