Shu Uemura x Takashi Murakami - Holiday 2013

dodotheextinct

Hello everyone! Just wanted to post up the deets on the Holiday collection coming out.

6Princess by Takashi Murakami for shu uemura reflects the timeless and universal theme of the transformation of feminine desire to reflect another, inner self; the parallel universe between real and surreal, the dark and light sides that exist in every woman. In collaboration with Takashi Murakami, shu uemura introduces a holiday collection that offers “dual beauty.” This contemporary make-up collection focuses on the paradox of pink and black princess characters as feminine icons- because every woman has a duality within, nice and naughty, innocent and sexy. Explore further dimensions of your charm, your pink side and your black side. Play with the possibilities of multi-faceted beauty, and transform into your other self.

HEART-FULL PINK PARALLEL EYE AND CHEEK PALETTE

• Iridescent White Pressed Eye Shadow
  • Iridescent Yellow Pressed Eye Shadow
  • Dark Brown Silk Smooth Eyeshadow
  • Glittery Pearl Light Pink Pressed Eye Shadow
  • Iridescent Pink Pressed Eye Shadow
  • Reddish Brown Silk Smooth Eyeshadow
  • Orange Silk Smooth Eyeshadow
  • Pearl Deep Pink Glow On
[h=2]ENCHANTED BLACK PARALLEL EYE AND CHEEK PALETTE[/h]
  • Iridescent Gold Pressed Eye Shadow
  • Iridescent Silver Pressed Eye Shadow
  • Black Silk Smooth Eyeshadow
  • Glittery Pearl Pink Pressed Eye Shadow
  • Iridescent Purple Pressed Eye Shadow
  • Dark Violet Silk Smooth Eyeshadow
  • Dark Green Silk Smooth Eyeshadow
  • Pearl Plum Glow On
[h=2]CLEANSING OIL[/h]
  • Anti/Oxi Skin Refining Anti-Dullness Cleansing Oil, 450mL
[h=2]LASTING SOFT GEL PENCIL EYELINER[/h]
  • Miraculous Purple (Gold & black packaging)
  • Black Star (Black & white packaging)
[h=2]UV UNDER BASE MOUSSE[/h]
  • TSUYA Skin UV Under Base Youthful Radiance Mousse
[h=2]LIP & CHEEK FUN-TASY[/h]
  • Dream Pink
  • Fuchsia Fun-tasy
  • Heroin Rose
  • Princess Coral
  • Magical Red
[h=2]MINI NAIL DUO FUN-TASY SET[/h]
  • Pink Princess: Pink / glitter pink
  • Golden Gem: Purple / gold
[h=2]EYELASH CURLER[/h]
  • Heart and Flower by Murakami S Curler
[h=2]FALSE EYELASHES[/h]
  • Premium ”Black jewel on wing”
  • Natural ”Princess love in wink"

Sources:

http://www.beautezine.com/shu-uemur...llection-for-holiday-2013-photos-information/

http://www.makeup-box.com/post/61158733706/shu-uemura-6-heart-princess-holiday-2013
(this one has some swatches of the lip and cheek paints)

This collection is currently available online @ shuuemura-usa.com and for Canadian peeps shuuemura.ca.

I am really surprised that it's a Mahou Shoujo and it looks really really cute! I am pretty excited for this collection to come out in Canada. :D Is anyone going to pick up any items from this collection?

Janice

UGH I Just saw all of this and there are a couple of things I REALLY want! The cleansing oil and the eyelash curler! I want to pinks palette too, but I have so much ES I don't know if I can justify spending $$ on it. Thanks for sharing!

Miss QQ

I'm drawn to the designs, I think they are beautiful. I'm considering getting either one of the palettes but i cant decide which until i've seen them in person, although I'm leaning towards Black.The eye lash curler is interesting, I wonder if it really works well. I also want a cheek and lip tint and the pink heart false lashes is calling my name. Here are some more pics and swatches. There is a train case and I would love to get it, but I don't need it and it is expensive. http://kaslovesmakeup.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/shu-uemura-holiday-2013-6-heart-princess-collection-featuring-takashi-murakami-photos-collection-details-swatches/

milkypeach

I have the pink palette and it's awesome if you're an anime fan or you just love warm pink-y palettes. The texture is incredibly buttery and silky- the Silk Smooth eyeshadows are seriously the best eyeshadows I have ever used. There's a lot of highlight shades but I guess this is a good palette if you find that you always run out of those colours.

josephine90

I ordered both palettes yesterday. lol I couldn't resist, that 25% off was tempting! still undecided on the lip & cheek stuff tho, they look awesomely pigmented.
Im thinking of the lip and cheek one too, but m not sure if it will be drying, and Im broke from sephora vib sale lol

Odelia

I was tempted to get the LE cleansing oil but it sold out while I was deciding.
I just know that the Christmas tree design would have bugged the hell out of me in a few months so it was probably for the best, lol.

SO I'm getting the 450 Anti Oxi in normal packaging. 25% off - I figure now is the best time to start using cleansing oils!

babygirlLAH

just received both the palettes and I'm in love! the cover is designed so nicely!
99a4ced8_20131126_155127.jpeg
3dcba696_20131126_155205.jpeg
the black princess
a2bf40cc_20131126_155631.jpeg
684b0642_20131126_155543.jpeg
the pink princess I'm happy they arrived in perfect condition! :)

dodotheextinct

Wow! Those look gorgeous! I just ordered both palettes a week ago and can't wait until they come in.
I'm tempted to go back and purchase the lip and cheek shades they look awesome.

babygirlLAH

Wow! Those look gorgeous! I just ordered both palettes a week ago and can't wait until they come in. I'm tempted to go back and purchase the lip and cheek shades they look awesome.
right? I'm tempted to get 2 lip and cheek shades and the eye lash curler. but I'm having a hard time narrowing the shades down to the ones I really "need" since they all look good. lol

josephine90

My pink palette is here! So pretty :) i just ordered naked 3 too, i need to slow down! I dun even wear a lot of eye makeup!

xfarrax

got the uv underbase from this collection on sale, it was almost half price and so far im loving it! its a peach tone but once blended in disappears, absolutely love the caramel smell this has and also the super cute packaging is a perk.