• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Simply TUT for CAT EYE & Bronzing blush

newagetomatoz

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous tutorial!! You have some bad ass makeup skills! LOL I can't wait to play around with this look! Thank you!!

Miss_Jessi

Thanks for the tut' i always have difficulty doing cat eyes!You're really pretty
yes.gif

Absolutely stunning! I keep meaning to try this thicker line with the liner, but it takes me all my time just to do the thin line. Also i have to try some falsies on my bottom lashes now i've seen this, it makes your eyes look so sexy and sultry. I can't ger over how beautiful you are.

aeme

Great tutorial (and, WOW, it was posted two years ago). I have two Bobbi Brown shimmerbricks (brown and pink) and never use them... I'll have to start to now!
smiles.gif