Sims 2

kitanaX

i have most of the expansion packs but never played sims2 online
oh.gif

gigglegirl

I don't think you can play sims 2 online (i own it and a few expansion packs). You can download new families and objects/houses from the sims 2 website and you could upload your characters. It can definitely be fun and time consuming, there's so much you can do by yourself, I think I'd be overwhelmed if it was online too!

Years ago there was a Sims online game, but I never tried it and I don't know if its done anymore.

xsnowwhite

i dont have deluxe but that will work just fine! I just have the plain sims2 not deluxe or anything i also have the nightlife expansion, and the university expansion

NubianHoneii

Yea, there is a game called the sims online but its about 4 years old and Maxis doesn't provide support anymore.

I got this from wikipedia
Quote:
Although TSO has been online for over four years, the game's future is still uncertain. In March 2007, an Electronic Arts employee, Luc Barthelet, stopped by the official forums after years of ignoring the game. Luc left the production team for The Sims Online not long after the game went live, and since, he hasn't contributed to the game environment until March. After returning to development of Sims Online, he created a team of seventeen people in order to continue development and updates to The Sims Online.

basically, people have been running the game crazy and maxis didn't care because it wasn't their biggest game. Plus, It cost to subscribe ... monthly :blah: