Small eyes and no eyelashes :-(

Miss Vida

I am nowhere near a makeup expert. I'm pretty alright with my eye makeup, but I want more! I want a more doe-eyed look and I want my eyelashes to look long and feminine. My boyfriend's lashes are longer then mine. :-( That's just ridiculous. Haha... I'm seriously considering eyelash extensions.

Anyway, what I'd like to know is how to give my eyes more of an almond shape and make me lashes look longer. Thanks!!!

Miss Vida.

P.S. - Oh, yeah! I'm new! :)

saniyairshad

Extensions could be ur last resort try Maybelline's Intense XXL Mascara and curl your eyelashes!
For the doe eyed look:
Eyeliner is the magic wand for creating the illusion of bigger, more expressive eyes. Line the entire top lash line and extend the line slightly at the corners. You can also line the bottom of your eyes, but concentrate color only on the outer third and extend it slightly past the edge. A soft, smokey look will open your eyes more than a thin, hard line. Stick to dark, neutral colors with a hint of black for lining, as bright shades will only make them seem smaller.
Lashes can also be a great eye-opener. Curl them three times before applying mascara -- at the base, halfway up and at the tip -- to create a gentle, rounded curl. Fan out your lashes while applying mascara. Brush the inner third in toward your nose, the middle third straight out and the outer third toward your temples.
Contrary to popular belief, dark, dramatic eyeshadow will not make your eyes stand out. In fact, it'll do just the opposite. If you have small eyes, keep it simple by using only light-colored shadows, and never wear more than two shades at once. Brush a subtle base color from lash to brow, and then use a slightly darker shade to create subtle definition in the crease.

mistella

Fake eyelashes! They totally change the look of your eyeshape.. I got eyelash extensions before but while my lashes looked long, my eyes looked the same, if that makes any sense.. and they didn't look thick so I had to wear mascara anyway. Fake eyelashes are cheaper and easier.