Smokey Eyes? Help!

sacana

Hi Expterts,

I need some help with a special occasion make-up! I am fair, brunette, with green/gray/brown eyes. I attach a picture of the dress I am going to wear (without my head as I look terribly stupid at this foto!).

I want to look elegant, fresh and "naturally glowy" - not dramatic or diva-like....I think of using "Peaches" as blush and "Ramblin' Rose" as lipstick (with really nude lips I am looking kind of death...). But: what about my eyes? Smokey? Any idea which colours (MAC preferrede) would fit? Suggestions welcome!

Thanks a lot

D.

nunu

a grey smokey look would be nice. For eg use silver ring on your inner lid, knight diving on the outer lid and crease, you can darken your crease by adding black tied or carbon. Use whatever highlight you prefer. Line upper lid and water line. On the bottom lid you can either line it with knight divine or you can line your inner lower lid with silver ring and outer lower lid with knight divine.

Hope this helps
smiles.gif

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I agree with nunu (I love knight divine for smokey eyes btw)!! If you want a smokey eye while still looking natural; Use a neutral (slightly shimmery) color all over your lid as a wash (Tempting e/s would be a good one). Then (using an eyeshadow applicator brush) take Blackground paint pot and line your lash line, and smudge it upwards into Tempting. Then pat some Black Tied e/s into the outer corners of your eyes. I did this over the weekend and it gave me the perfect smokey eye!!! HTH!!!
winks.gif
*~*

adela88

the grey one sounds cool...does anyone knownwhat colours would you use for a real dark brown smokey eye?

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by adela88
the grey one sounds cool...does anyone knownwhat colours would you use for a real dark brown smokey eye?

Mulch, blended with a bit of Carbon in the outer V.