• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey-ish Purple Tutorial

fingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnieBabe<3
you're so pretty!
are your lips naturally pink-ish or do you have colored lipgloss? it looks cute!
smiles.gif

My lips are fairly pigmented on their own...but for most of the tutorial (until I put on my plushglass) I think I had the berry colored tendertone on. (But its very sheer and doesn't make that much of a difference)
smiles.gif

liza0183

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingie
So apparently I lied; 2 are L-C & 2 are American Painter (not as good of quality--they shed too much)
the 217 wannabe & the brush I applied the cheek highlighter with are AP: the 217 wannabe is 1/4" Oval Mop the other is 1/2" Oval Mop
the L-C ones: the one used to apply the MSF was 1" Maxine's Mop and the one used to apply e/s was 3/8" Maxine's Mop. HTH!

Thanks
smiles.gif

BonnieBabe<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingie
My lips are fairly pigmented on their own...but for most of the tutorial (until I put on my plushglass) I think I had the berry colored tendertone on. (But its very sheer and doesn't make that much of a difference)
smiles.gif

im jealous of your natural color
ssad.gif
lol but thanks so much I'm gona try that too
thmbup.gif

yahighness

This is a great tutorial! Especially since I've been looking for a pretty purple tut since I have a dance tomorrow night! Thanks for saving my day!!

fingie

Thanks again for all of the kind words!
smiles.gif
I want to do another tut but my cam is dying right now so it will be a few weeks!

toxik

your blending is awesome!!!! LOVE IT
please do more tuts!
smiles.gif

btw youre a NC20? isn't medium plus abit dark for you? idk, it looks like its darker than medium. im thinking of trying medium light =)

fingie

Im a medium normally but often switch between the 2 depending on if Ive gone mystic tanning that week. Or sometimes I use medium plus for light contouring. At the time that I made this tut my counter was out of medium so all I had was med plus
smiles.gif

.k.

i love the honour blush! i have it and today i was just wondering why i havent seen it in a tut. its soo pretty! love ur tut!

TIERAsta

great tut. i would have never known it was your first!

i really like how you blended the purple over the black tied, what a great trick! i'm def. gonna try that for smoke colored/smoky looks!

and your dog is so cute!