• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey plum eyes

semantje

Hi i was bored so i did a little tut again. hope you'll like it!

oh and please excuse the brows lol.

PICT0209.jpg

apply your base, i use a concealer first and then some etos eyeshadow underbase.

PICT0210.jpg

get a bit of a stiff brush and apply a sticky purple base all over your moving lid such as a paint or ccb from mac. i used smashboxs cream liner in midnight purple

PICT0212.jpg

you should blend the harsh lines a bit in the crease but it doesnt have to be neat, remember its only the base that we will cover up with eyeshadow.

PICT0213.jpg

eyes closed

PICT0215.jpg

first shadow - Taylor made minerals amethyst

PICT0216.jpg

apply it in your crease only

PICT0217.jpg

you cant really tell that i applied something because the flash washed it out

PICT0219.jpg

blend the lines in the crease

PICT0220.jpg

results

PICT0221.jpg

second eyeshadow - Taylor made minerals Deep Purple

PICT0222.jpg

pack it on your movind lid only

PICT0224.jpg

should look like this

PICT0229.jpg

carefully blend the two e/s colors together, dont blend it above your crease, we dont wanna look like a racoon

PICT0230-1.jpg

results

PICT0231-1.jpg

get a stiff smaller brush and apply some smashbox midnight purple cream liner onder your eye. try not to make the line too thick

PICT0232-1.jpg

result

PICT0233-1.jpg

take some deep purple again on the stiff brush and apply it over the line

PICT0236.jpg

result

PICT0239-1.jpg

apply your mascara - Bourjois volume glamour ultra black

And the results:

PICT0240-1.jpg

PICT0241.jpg

PICT0242.jpg

iLust

That purple is BEAUTIFUL, and looks great with your hazel(?) eyes.

Thanks for sharing!

yoonjungifer

i luuuv this look! i'm really tempted to go out and buy some purple shadows just so i can try this look, lol! too bad my eyes aren't as pretty as yours. *sob*

user79

Thanks for the tut. If I may make a suggestion, I think some eyeliner would really look good too.

chameleonmary

quite the stunning! ive recently revived my old highschool days love for plums and purple. youve motivated me to try this look!!

soblonde

stunning... inspires me to drag out my old purple stuff too!! I dont think mine will turn out as nice as yours somehow tho ahaa