So many fakes,so little time!

BellaItalia1969

Hiya all
specktra_rocks.gif
i was browsing trough ebay for Mac etc and by rights i should be rich!!!
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
For every fake Mac product,that i have seen and the dreaded phrase"100genuine" i indeed would be rolling in megabucks!
I have advised all my mates against buying Mac on ebay UK,unless it's from Julie150463!!The fakes outweigh the genuine stuff!!!
thmbdn.gif
Which in my opinion is a very bad business for the genuine sellers of authentic Mac!
It actually seems to me that some people prefer buying these fakes as somehow they reason it saves them money...figure it!
Some examples:arthur100067 fake HK lipsticks

BNIB HELLO KITTY *MACs LIPSTICK LIMITED EDITION on eBay (end time 29-Aug-09 13:27:39 BST)

bettyboo2504-fake CREAM 12 eyeshadows palettes
this seller is my abs favourite :
raptor-shop-fake HK and Barbie lipgloss!!Photo below!
bubble_sports same seller as above

[9.png[/IMG]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-MACs-BARBIE-LOVES-MACLIP-GLOSS_W0QQitemZ290341101012QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_H ealth_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Lip_Gloss_PP?hash=i tem4399ad9dd4&

casst123dance same as above
ttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-12-COLOURS-EYESHADOW-PALLET-BNWB-L-K_W0QQitemZ160358194576QQi

famousstarsandtash_x Fake Mac HK lipgloss!seller claims she is MACPRO ARTIST?!
th_LMAO.gif

blackmetalmist

I know ! I was on there the other day and i saw a BUNCH of Hello Kitty MAC fake stuff. Like Palettes and even a fake HK cup holder !! I felt like reporting every single item to ebay.

stronqerx

that's what I was thinking. What a liar...wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by elib067
so I was looking at famousstarsandtash_x inventory and she sells autographed pictures too...well I can't believe how EVERY celebrity seems to have a silver or gold sharpie. ha

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Zebra-print Barbie.....wow.

Gildedangel,lmao i know...i thought anyone who buyes this( and he has sold quite a lot) must need their head tested!!The zebra print just looks so wild and cheap ..it may have looked good in a zoo!
thmbdn.gif
greengrin.gif

Ebay with all their new rules and restrictions is slowly turning genuine buyers/sellers away !!I look at some of the fakes sold and selling (not only Mac cosmetics) and is like that chinese website Dhgate!!Counterfeiters paradise!

Eleentje

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
That seller ions290
has vast amounts of these fake Mac nasty combos of mascara&lipgloss for sale!
JOB LOT '7x 'MAC' lipgloss / mascara duo, new in box, on eBay (end time 04-Sep-09 20:54:53 BST)
I will report all his crap it's just unbelievable how they are allowing him/her to list so much!I think they bypass ebay system by listing M*ac or MaCs as oppose to MAC!What a load of rubbish ebay is!
thmbdn.gif

I was just going to comment on the same auction. It looks ridiculous. The funniest part is that the boxes are from Pro longwear lipcolour. You would have to be blind to bid on this. Yet there are plenty bidders on this
th_dunno.gif

fashionjunkiexx

what i just dont understand is how they all have good feedback! ive not seen one seller of fakes yet that doesnt have 100% HOW can this be possible? anyone?

Benefit box powders are now being counterfeited like crazy! Anyone else get these fakes on Ebay? I got a fake Thrrrob (divabean13) and a fake Hoola (goldenorganic) before I realized there were fakes going around! I feel like such a sucker!

blurpleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionjunkiexx
what i just dont understand is how they all have good feedback! ive not seen one seller of fakes yet that doesnt have 100% HOW can this be possible? anyone?

it's either because the people don't realize they're fakes til like after they give the feedback (maybe they never realize it)
or
they give positive feedback but in the message they say it's a fake (maybe to avoid getting a negative in response) i've seen a few sellers with feedback like that

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfmuni
it's either because the people don't realize they're fakes til like after they give the feedback (maybe they never realize it)
or
they give positive feedback but in the message they say it's a fake (maybe to avoid getting a negative in response) i've seen a few sellers with feedback like that

Lol i totally know what you mean
thmbup.gif

Here we have UK seller
bubble-online,who sells MAC that they bought at car boot sale,and despite that he has been reported they still selling their fake crap MAC and have 100%feedback!!!
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif
nonono.gif

Item number:250697912423
item number:250698164006
Item number:250698183218
item number:250699193290
Item number:250697961509
Item number:250699219499