So now MAC Pro Artist,is selling fake MAC!

BellaItalia1969

Guys,i just had to post this message because when I saw the statement this seller has posted on her auction i was like lololol....
lol.gif

Up for auction I have this FABULOUS Hello Kitty for Mac LipGlass. BNIB and LIMITED EDITION. My camera is crap at picking out colours, this gloss is *pink with a hint of gold*. I am a Mac ProArtist so this is the good stuf
smiles.gif
I will obtain a proof of posting and will not be held responible for lost packages unless you opt for recorded delivery.No returns. If you have any questions or whatever please email me
smiles.gif
(c)famousstarsandtash will not be on your photo, this is on the scan only for display purposes only.
BNIB Mac Hello Kitty Lipgloss/Lipglass 13 on eBay (end time 13-Jul-09 18:41:25 BST)
MAC HK Lipglass nu 13,and 07!
thmbdn.gif

nonono.gif

So in a nutshell,she is a MAC PROARTIST,who doesn't know that this is a fake?

gildedangel

Yeah, she has got to be lying. Also, MAC employees (pro artist or not) are not supposed to sell MAC on ebay.

Candy Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I have a tendency of believing make up artists who tell me what products are what and how I need them. People will trust them more if they say this and I'm seconding you because a make up artist who has used MAC should know their packaging as well.
th_shake2.gif
<---We're in agreement.

Exactly. And also what gildedangel said. She's just trying to make a sale.

BellaItalia1969

I didn't believe for one second,she was telling the truth but her auction with that stupid statement intrigued me!What a dumbass
th_LMAO.gif

Ebay UK,is getting so overrun with fake Mac during the summer season ,some of the stuff is so patently fake even a blind person would question authenticity
angry.gif

Have a look at this :100x Mac Minrealize foundations @only £500
100 x MAC SPF 15 NC 30 FOUNDATION, COSMETICS, L@@K, on eBay (end time 14-Jul-09 16:32:51 BST)
100xMac Zoom lash mascara @£400
100 X MAC ZOOM MASCARA, JOB LOT, COSMETICS, L@@K, BNIB on eBay (end time 02-Aug-09 17:28:36 BST)
same seller!
Reported !!

BellaItalia1969

Actually girls i forgot to add him/her whoever they are
ssad.gif
they really took the proverbial biscuit!!MAC Pro Lash mascara 100 for sale although they have 20 lots available so that 2000 pieces!!What a load of rubbish,not only the mascara is fake but 2000 pcs!!Newbie seller,0feedback,thankfully no purchases as yet....
MAC COSMETICS PRO LASH MASCARA *BLACK* 100 Piece Lot on eBay (end time 11-Jul-09 15:57:55 BST)
%21BVskGbwCGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EUEjlLlu%29UgBKT2lfQTEg%7E%7E_2.JPG

Why ebay does not restrict sales of Mac for people who have little or no feedback!?
angry.gif

Denisse

She is lying because MAC employees can't sell MAC cosmetics. And if she was a real MAC employee she would know that and wouldnt say she was a MAC employee. Dumb her...thinking that she can fool us.