So upset ARG!

blueyedlady87

Pink_Minx- dont worry about what anyone has to say! you dad isnt there for you emotionally and the least he could do is be there for you in a $$ way, just try to talk to him and let him know how important it is to you and how much you need it. hell, maybe you could even guilt trip him into it. ;-)

Turbo- if your spoiled comment was directed at me, that is quite alright, i would rather be considered a spoiled brat for having a used car than having to walk 3 miles to and from school everyday!! if you want to get pissed at someone, blame my parents.

blueyedlady87

BTW- please dont anyone take what I said in a bad light. I know I'm very lucky and I appreciate evrything i have. sometimes it just gets hard not to take stuff for granted.

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
Turbo- if your spoiled comment was directed at me, that is quite alright, i would rather be considered a spoiled brat for having a used car than having to walk 3 miles to and from school everyday!! if you want to get pissed at someone, blame my parents.

My comment was directed at the original poster, not you.

Pink_minx

whoa...well I understand what most of you are trying to say. We all come from different lifestyles. Some of you have gone through a lot of things that I havent gone through, and I feel that a lot of you girls are very strong and independent for working hard to buy your own cars and etc. Im not being a brat about it and crying over it. I didnt ask him first about it, my mom did. And that gave me the idea that "hey why not?" But it wasnt like I was calling him everyday asking for it. I asked him once about it and when he said "no" I didnt ask no more. I wasnt like "common daddy I want a car right now!" calling him everyday for one. I didnt expect my parents to get me one pronto!

And when my mom was talking to me about him, saying it was the least he can do for you that made me think "yeah thats right." I agreed with my mom with what she was telling me. And when he said no my mom and I were like "whatever" and all the things he has done which is nothing it made me upset it just made me think more about the situation about our relationship how much he has done for his other kids and other g/f"s it made me think how much he did for them, it got me mad and made me jealous why hes done so much for them but he didnt do any of that when he was with my mom and I. And that just added up to me being mad at him, it wasnt just because the car itself.