Som people just want to be fooled!

ThePowderPuff

So sorry guys this is in danish, so you can't understand it, but you can see the pictures.

We have a danish website like ebay, but questions, replies and every other communication between seller and buyer is done in the open on the add.

This guy is clearly selling fake MAC eyeshadows:
MAC-Øjenskygge: vare på Trendsales - Gør en god handel i dag

Then he gets overwhelmed by replyes from me and many others saying that his eyeshadows are fake, and he gets really defensive. And after many many many people saying this is fake, then som girl makes a reply saying she wants to buy two, and asks if she can pick it up herself!

About 5 different people have had a loooong discussion in his sales thread about how very fake these products are. And then she wants to buy them!!! Jeeez....

gildedangel

Hey, she had fair warning. If she gets a rash on her eyelids or hate the shadows I won't feel sorry for her.

DILLIGAF

I got the feeling that maybe it was him using an other account to make himself seem credible. Maybe its wishful thinking on my part?

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I got the feeling that maybe it was him using an other account to make himself seem credible. Maybe its wishful thinking on my part?

Let's hope that!

tofuglory1

I think some people wishfully think that just because the fake packaging is imitated so well, so will the product. And most likely that's not the case; but usually people catch on once they've been burned :p