Some photo manipulations in Photoshop

kimmy

dude...you're so radd. i love the second one.
smiles.gif

yummy411

ok why am i jealous of your wings! if i don't learn photo shop i'm going to strangle myself! simply beautiful!

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Hmmm I didn't really use tutorials how to learn, I just learned by doing and then picking up the odd snippet here or there through word of mouth. I also look at a lot of digital artwork and then try to recreate certain looks or styles. I'm sure through Google you can find some good links to tutorials though...the Internet is an amazing resource.

Because i'm so envious of people's photoshop skills and would like to beef up some graphics on my blog, i found this cool book at barnes and noble called: Digital Photography (A simple step by step visual guide to taking great photographs and digitally enhancing them using Photoshop Elements 4, PS 7 and PS CS) Fully Revised and Updated Edition by Michael Wright (Hylas Publishing) It was in the clearance bin for ONLY $10
cheerleader.gif
Goes through understanding your digi cam and elements of a good photography, as well as other stuff i haven't gotten to yet. Great pics and short, concise descriptions and explanations.... one of the cool parts was in the intro it says: 'Many people like the ease of a digital camera, but are intimidated by the editing software, and are even further baffled by the technical explanations. Their solution is to put off the editing until a later date: "I will tackle that later, when I have a month to spare to learn all that stuff" (which means never!) If this sounds familiar this book is for you.'

totally me and i'm enjoying reading it
eyelove.gif

red

You are very very good
eyelove.gif

The original shot is beautiful
clap.gif

you have a great eye, show us more please
cheerleader.gif