Some photography from around where I live...

Wow impressive work! I love it! I have a DSLR, Canon Rebel XTi but I can't take pictures like that
ssad.gif
I took my avatar picture last night and that was last minute. I tried a tutorial and wanted to snap a shot to see if my eyes looked like hers. ha Not so much
winks.gif
But I'm learning.

Anyway, once again, really nice stuff. You have talent. Good luck with it!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
That's some great work. Do you use any actions or were they completely un-photoshopped?

I edit all my pics in Photoshop but I don't drastically change them. Usually just a bit of sharpening and curves adjustment. I didn't use any actions on these, I prefer to do all the work myself.

Magic Markers

Wow. Those are better than stuff I've seen in magazines. You should really think about doing more professional jobs.

MarieLisa_Smile

Dep Qua! (Too Pretty) in vietamense. Why won't you be a photographer since you take pretty nice picture... Those are amazing beautiful pictures... GosH im jealous =D

kaneda

You're certainly very talented. Can I ask, what camera do you use for your photography that isn't make up photography?

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneda
You're certainly very talented. Can I ask, what camera do you use for your photography that isn't make up photography?

please read the thread...

dmenchi

weeping.gif
OMG! i'm from germany -you made me miss home so much!!!!I love love love your photos- i miss mountains so much. my BH is flying to PA this weekend and i'm staying home in FL
ssad.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

At least i can adore your pics, thanks for sharing !!!
cheerleader.gif