Some prices, please?

rossella

Hello, i'm sorry if this is not the right section, i didn't understand very well... My question is: my bro is in Chicago, so i would like him buy me some items: could you please tell me the price in stores of:
Studio fix fluid;
Studio Tech;
Pigments;
Lipsticks;
Normal eyeshadows?

I want to see if it's convenient to buy in USA, but i really think so. Other items' prices are welcome too! Thanks.

ppalada

Studio fix fluid;25$
Studio Tech;28.50
Pigments;19.50
Lipsticks;14.00
Normal eyeshadows?14.00

hth!!

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossella
Hello, i'm sorry if this is not the right section, i didn't understand very well... My question is: my bro is in Chicago, so i would like him buy me some items: could you please tell me the price in stores of:
Studio fix fluid;
Studio Tech;
Pigments;
Lipsticks;
Normal eyeshadows?

I want to see if it's convenient to buy in USA, but i really think so. Other items' prices are welcome too! Thanks.

Just go to M·A·C Cosmetics

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossella
Prices in the site are not available to non-USA residents.

Oh.. is there different sites for different countries maybe?

gigglegirl

thats odd. I can see prices for any country I've clicked on so far--I'm in Canada and can use the "Country Chooser" at the very bottom, and can see prices in the US, UK, Germany, etc.

rossella

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
thats odd. I can see prices for any country I've clicked on so far--I'm in Canada and can use the "Country Chooser" at the very bottom, and can see prices in the US, UK, Germany, etc.

You're right! Using the country chooser i can see the US prices! Odd, it is not possible watching directly the maccosmetics.com site. Thanks a lot
yes.gif