Someone's gonna be hating life...

vegas1

^^I'm also curious - I saw your sale thread and since you DO buy most of your MAC on Ebay, how can YOU guarantee it's authentic??
th_confused_new.gif

Awww I feel really bad for them! $300ish could buy you alot of real stuff. In a way it is the buyers fault for not checking into it but really someone who just buys the makeup and uses it and doesn't go on forums wouldn't even know there was fake makeup out there, you know? What a horrible person to lie and cheat like that....

sunshine16

I was watching a youtube video of a small-time guru last night and she was showing her collection and she was showing her "fake MAC palette"

She knows full well it's fake and puts it on her face? What the..

macluvermre

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas1
^^I'm also curious - I saw your sale thread and since you DO buy most of your MAC on Ebay, how can YOU guarantee it's authentic??
th_confused_new.gif

...so, the stuff in the sale thread was bought off ebay? really? do you know that for certain? If so, that's crazy!!
smiles.gif

macluvermre

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine16
I was watching a youtube video of a small-time guru last night and she was showing her collection and she was showing her "fake MAC palette"

She knows full well it's fake and puts it on her face? What the..

shockt.gif
I don't get it either! There is no telling what this stuff is made of. Flippin' crazy!
th_dunno.gif