Something you love about the person above ya...

Miss Pumpkin

^

She has a great makeup blog which is going to keep me very entertained at work, wooohoooo
cheerleader.gif

msmack

I love Miss Pumpkin's eyebrows!!! lol seriously, they rule and shes one very pretty lady!

Iridescence

MAC_WHORE,

I'm lovin your traincase, I think it's such a fanatastic collection!!! You rock!!!

I think your Avatar is very unique.
smiles.gif

Brandi Girl

Iridescence I had a look at your 'EOTD Greens' thread and I love your eyes they are such a beautiful color. Just gorgeous
eyelove.gif

flowerhead

Your skin looks flawless and I like your arched brows, plus you like bellydancing which obviously makes you fabulous
smiles.gif

MisStarrlight

flowerhead:

Your recs & suggestions & stuff like that are always super helpful & relevant...And you're super pasty like meeee!

triccc

misStarlight: I am envious of the shoots you get to work on, you probably have so much fun!

and i love our back tattoo!

kaliraksha

Bernadette, Wow, I can pretty much say I adore you! I love all your advice and funny antics and I talk about you often to my SO about how much I love al the wise and witty things you have to say.

Hilly

kaliraksha You're from Austin and I LOOOVVEEEE THAT PLACE!! so you must be cool too!!

Beauty Mark

I like that you admitted to eating chapstick as a child. You also seem like you'd be a fun, happy person to be around

*Stargazer*

While you and I have some very different viewpoints at times, I love intelligent discussions with you. I also LOVE how you have the same low tolerance for BS that I do.

I heart Beauty Mark!

MarieLisa_Smile

Kalest!

I see that you're a massage therapist.
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif

I'm majoring in massage therapist right now.
That's cool that we have at least something in common.
Keep In Touch!
smiles.gif

one Love, Marie Lisa Tran​