spa treatments

michelleee67

hey everyone... do you all go and get treatments once in a while? facials...massages...etc... I go next wednesdaywith my best friend to get a 60 min european facials and we are so excited.. i hope it helps my skin and i think i may make this a monthly thing!!!
smiles.gif

anyone else??

laurenmo88

oooh! i love getting massages- it really helps w/ my asthma (proven fact! im not sure how this works but it makes me happy) u will have sooo much fun at the spa

michelleee67

yay!! i hope.. its all fancy and stuff.. so i dont know what to wear...lol.. im guessing i shouldnt wear makeup!! haha... and the asthma thing is interesting..im gonna have to let my friend know...thanks
smiles.gif

lynette

hi guys,

Yes, i love going to the spas too .. They pamper you silly and its a great way to relax and do everything which you always wanted to do peacefully like facials, peels, beauty treatments , saunas and hair and skin care etc etc.. The spa and massage center where i go to really is phenomenal.. They are a bit expensive but once you get the treatments done, you realize its really worth all the money spent.

Getting a massage is one of the most helpfu and wonderfull things you can do for your body. When you get a good massage, it helps all the toxins in your body to release. Next time any of you get a full body massage remember to drink atleast 2-3 glasses of water to help get those toxins out of your system otherwise your body will feel tired. I'm going to school for massage therapy so if any of you have any questiosn I can try and help you
PurpleFLower.gif