Specktra is keeping me warm in Chicago!

jennyjen1

Hello everyone! Obviously I'm new to Specktra. I'm from the Chicago suburbs and learned about Specktra from watching the videos by Misschevious on YouTube. I love it already! I know you guys will keep me entertained and colorful during this cold grey winter season. I've already watched a few videos and started a MAC shopping list. This is gonna get expensive...lol!

th_DANCE.gif

Janice

Haha, amen to the expensive part. Welcome to Specktra, happy to have you! Julia's videos are great!
specktra_welcome.gif

myystiqueen

hello there..... i'm also new here and i just can't stop checking out specktra every minute and then.... ^^

jennyjen1

Well, I'm off to the MAC store and Sephora tomorrow. First Specktra inspired shopping trip! We'll see how expensive it ends up getting....

caffn8me

Chicago is one of my absolute favourite cities. If I'm not staying downtown I'll be in Gurnee, Waukeegan or Arlington Heights. Don't you just love Woodfield Mall?
smiles.gif

Great to have you aboard Specktra - we'll do our best to keep you entertained. There are some really amazing folks on this site - check out the FOTDs and Tutorials and get practising!