St. Lucia!

Iridescence

Hey Ladies! I wanted to share this pic with you. I'm new at posting pics but I'm getting the hang of it....good thing for patience! hah. I've been sick for the past few days with a 24 hour flu...ya 24 hours of death. So I was looking through my pictures of a vacation my bf and I took in December. This is St.Lucia! Isn't it absolutely gorgeous!!!!

URL%5D

URL%5D

YvetteJeannine

My husband and I went to St. Lucia last year....We stayed at Sandals Regency Spa and Golf Resort...We had a BLAST...Where did you stay? Did you get to take any tours?? We got to go to the Pitons, and Soufrier...It is a gorgeous island...One of the nicest I've been to...

Iridescence

My bf and I stayed at the Sandals Grande! It was absolutley gorgeous! We went to the la toc at the Regency and it was a fantastic restaurant!!! We also did they tours of the pitons and soufriere with a local guide! They told us it was a bit sketchy to do that but it actually was alot of fun and it was cool to have a guide that was from the actual city itself! Did you visit the grande at all?