Stars N Rockets

I am having such a hard time finding colors to pair with this eyeshadow! What colors do you normally pair with this?

For reference, if you click on the myspace link, there is a pic of me there. I have brown eyes, brown hair & I am a GGG, usually a C40 with yellow undertones.

pumpkincat210

black tied under stars n rockets makes a very neat purple color. I also pair it with Parfait amour and moon's reflection, silver ring, crystal avalanche.
This color was hard for me to use at first. It works better on top of colors than alone. HTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
black tied under stars n rockets makes a very neat purple color. I also pair it with Parfait amour and moon's reflection, silver ring, crystal avalanche.
This color was hard for me to use at first. It works better on top of colors than alone. HTH!

ohh that is definitely good to know... i am going to try it on top of black tied when i get home. thanks for the recs!

aziajs

I like to use it over Fantastic Plastic or Fuschia Perfect and blend out with Vellum.

user3

I use it with other colors from the Idol eyes collection. It looks great with Flashtrack and Satellite Dreams. It also looks great alone with just some black e/l.

Isis

Try it with some greens. ex: Sumptous Olive & Humid.
Greens, purples, and pinks look amazing worn together!

libra14

I wear it with Lucky Green in outer v S n' R in inner crease, pink opal piggie to highlight and flashtrack to line. I have hazel eyes, brown hair, and NW20.

sarzio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow
I usually use gracious me and creme de violet with it. Pink Venus also

I use gracious me and creme de violet as well