• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

steamy...with step by step pics

kdolll

*drop dead GORGEOUS! flawless skin, eyes EVERYTHING! you are by far my fav specktra-er. LOL

vividtouch

oh great! thank you very much LC. this is really very helpful specially for me who is just starting to learn. actually i am a newbie in applying make up to myself and i really feel jealous to my friends who do well in this field that's why i also want to learn.
i am happy to see this post from you and i will surely try this one and make my friends say wow! lol!
thanks again and hope to see more...^_^

AshleyDanielle

thank you so much for this tutorial
smiles.gif
It is definitely something I will be using!!!

Andrew

This is simply stunning, beautiful work on a beautiful face. The colours are stunning and the blend is perfect..

I am rarely stunned by make up, yes there is good, very good and fabulous but this is in a league all its own..Breathtaking, this is stand still in the street and stare "Make Up".

Lovely work, beautiful eyes and beautiful features,..I could go right off you very quickly..
tong.gif

Kindly yours

Andrew

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
This is simply stunning, beautiful work on a beautiful face. The colours are stunning and the blend is perfect..

I am rarely stunned by make up, yes there is good, very good and fabulous but this is in a league all its own..Breathtaking, this is stand still in the street and stare "Make Up".

Lovely work, beautiful eyes and beautiful features,..I could go right off you very quickly..
tong.gif

Kindly yours

Andrew

wow..thank you, Andrew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividtouch
oh great! thank you very much LC. this is really very helpful specially for me who is just starting to learn. actually i am a newbie in applying make up to myself and i really feel jealous to my friends who do well in this field that's why i also want to learn.
i am happy to see this post from you and i will surely try this one and make my friends say wow! lol!
thanks again and hope to see more...^_^

vivid, please feel free to message me anytime if you ever have any questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdolll
*drop dead GORGEOUS! flawless skin, eyes EVERYTHING! you are by far my fav specktra-er. LOL

thanks, lovie! you're always so nice
smiles.gif

Andrew

I hope you wont mind of I ask questions as well, I still have a lot to learn.. the Step by step was so helpful and made it very straightforward..Were all the eyeshadows available from MAC or are some MAC Pro only..?

Andrew

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
I hope you wont mind of I ask questions as well, I still have a lot to learn.. the Step by step was so helpful and made it very straightforward..Were all the eyeshadows available from MAC or are some MAC Pro only..?

Andrew

andrew, feel free to email me any questions. [email protected]

LC

but to answer your question..i literally used only 3 eyeshadows. Two of them (carbon and steamy) are available at any mac. and the third (cloudbound, which i used as the highlight) was an old L.E. item. It can be subbed by vanilla pigment

Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
andrew, feel free to email me any questions. [email protected]

Bless you darling, thank you I will be in touch I will send a contact e-mail by was as an introduction "hello" mail..

Many Thanks

Andrew