Stila Grapefruit Lip Glaze

genie707

Does anyone know anything similar that M.A.C.'s Lipglass has for the Stila Lip Glaze in Grapefruit? I just hate the applicator they have. Its so annoying.
Thanks.

RoseMe

I don't know which MAC lipglass is similar, but I use Stila Grapefruit a lot and I find clicking it 3-4 times and wait a few sec will give me just the right amount to apply.

emmalay

Maybe Pink Lemonade. It looks similar to me. I totally hear you on the applicators. I don't like lip glazes for that reason. I bought only one. Plus I find that you run out too soon and there isn't enough product. Most people love lip glazes though.

brownsuga lady

I thought I was the only one who hated the applicator. I only own one lip glaze and the applicator has turned me off from buying more.

emmalay

Hahaha no. You are not the only one. It's not so much the applicator that bothers me, but I feel like there is not enough product in there and they are really expensive. I think I used one up in less than two months and really I would just rather get a mac gloss that's a little cheaper and lasts longer.

genie707

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmalay
Hahaha no. You are not the only one. It's not so much the applicator that bothers me, but I feel like there is not enough product in there and they are really expensive. I think I used one up in less than two months and really I would just rather get a mac gloss that's a little cheaper and lasts longer.

YEAH I FEEL YOU. GOOD THING I GOT MY MINES IN A 3 PACK FROM COSTCO FOR ONLY LIKE 15 BUCKS WOO!