Strange ways of celebrating Xmas

Chic 2k6

i made the mistake of leaving my xmas decorations on the floor when my cat's in the house lol. I think he likes xmas, he's always batting the baubles and pulling the tinsel off the tree
rofl.gif

Tinsel3.gif

Tinsel4.gif

Tinsel2.gif

Tinsel1.gif

Bernadette

Haha so cute! Cats + Christmas decorations = trouble. They always want to knock ornaments off of the tree and chew on the presents
Christmas.gif

aeni

Cats + Tinsel don't mix. Vets love Xmas b/c of all the dog and cat intestinal troubles that happen - I swear! My cat LOVES, ADORES, WANTS TO MARRY glitter. 4 years ago he ate some glittery ribbon on a present under the tree and got pretty sick. He had xrays done and everything, but luckily he passed the ribbon before the surgery date!

But what cat can't resist Christmas morning? The living room becomes their playground!

XsMom21

I love kitties! I have one who thinks she's a dog.

One year, when I was still living with my mom, and we had this stupid parrot named Harley, my old buddy Tigger jumped up onto his cage, sending him flying into the Christmas tree. And where did it land? On my head of course. Got it on tape, and all you can see after the tree falls are my feet sticking out underneath. GOOD TIMES!