Summerfete TLC

love_and_hate

Ok, so I've fallen in love with Summerfete TLC. My question is, is it LE? And if so, should I buy a backup? Theres a decent sized dent in that jar, but I know it'll be a while before I finish it. I'm afraid it'll go bad before I get to the second jar.
Opinions? Please???

msthrope

it was l/e and it's been going for upwards of $40 on ebay; so if you can get a spare, i certainly would.

love_and_hate

Thats thoroughly depressing. I may run out to my counter tonite and pick me up a couple more. I know they had them two weeks ago, I'm sitting here hoping they still have them. Are all the colors LE or is it just certain ones?? I'm a MAC newbie >.<

love_and_hate

Thanks so much for all your help
smiles.gif

Lilstace

I have Summerfete and didn't see it tonight when I went to my local counter. Love it tho, such a pretty colour!

Jennifer Mcfly

I usually just use my fingers, but i have the cutest little lip brush i got from Clinique, it's literally only an inch long so its perfect for travel. i use that sometimes if i have dirty fingers or don't feel like getting my fingers colorful!! i love the TLC though!! they are the best, the color and texture are amazing! i highly recommend them, and get the pot, they are WAY better then the sticks. the sticks suck!!!
haha, no, but the pots are way better!

lola336

hmm i asked the girl today if it was le or perm and she said perm..so i figured i would get it when i go back ( she had already rung me up)....but its not on the mac site...and now i see this....omg do u think i should go back..lol..thats sick!