Survivors of the 2008 Flood: My stash

KellyMcDMAC

Sad story
ssad.gif

enigmaticpheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_kcm-87_x
Thats one big collection,i cant wait to get to that stage!

Thaanks!
greengrin.gif
I love my makeup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencebroken45
That's still a really nice collection! Bigger than mine! Haha, I just started collecting MAC.

Did you get into Bossov?
amuse.gif
Congrats!!!! I'm a dancer too! I know some girls who have gone to Bossov. I've had to take a lot of time off this year because of an injury, I'm not very happy.
ssad.gif
We should talk and talk make up and dance sometime!
smiles.gif

Thaanks!!!!
greengrin.gif
I am so excited, I love Vaganova technique! It will be weird being across the country all summer though.
oh.gif
Aww, I know the feeling about injuries, I've had tons, and had to take a lot of little breaks and some big ones because of them. There's nothing more frustrating. We should talk! Not many ballerinas share my passion for cosmetics.
love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMcDMAC
Sad story
ssad.gif

It is indeed. I am thinking of turning it into a fairy tale: The Sparkle Creatures. The mythical race of MAC daughters and sons that are sadly no longer around.

enigmaticpheo

Thank you. *solemn nod*

And you're right, I do! hahaha. Probably because I have been addicted to makeup since I was about 12. Though I didn't actually learn how to wear it till about 16. :B

Babylard

omg i am so sorry you lost so many valuables... i would definitely cry

at least you can look forward to all the cool MAC stuff coming out... and you still got lots of nice things... all has not been lost =)