Sweet as Cocoa Blush - any recs for eye/lip combo?

Icecaramellatte

I'm new here. I am a NC 43 in Studio Fix. In the last few years, I've really cut back on buying makeup. I didn't feel the need to run out and check out or buy from every collection. That being said I still have tons of stuff. Last month, I bought a ton of stuff from Mac. I bought a whole bunch of blushes. I bought Sweet as Cocoa about a but I haven't worn it as I'm finding it to be an odd color. Also, I like to play around with my new stuff before I wear it (if it's not in the color family that I usually wear). Anyway, I'm playing around with Sweet as Cocoa blush right now but I'm having trouble finding the right eye to pair with it. I think if I get the eye color right I can figure out the lips.

I just tried Banshee e/s with VGVI l/g. The Banshee and the VGVI work but they look too cool for the Sweet as Cocoa. I thought the Sweet as Cocoa was a plummy color but it looks very warm now on my skin.
hmm.gif

Any suggestions for eyes and lips? Thanks.

Kels823

Im NC45.. I rock Sweet as Cocoa alot but very lightly.. I also use it as a contour color in the hollows of my cheeks. I think its a beautiful color, just gotta play with it.. I especially like it when I do my neutral eyes (arena, espresso, mulch, shroom, etc) and lips (BBQ, Beau, O Baby). Hopefully others will weigh in..
smiles.gif

Calhoune

I love sweet as cocoa! I use it very lightly, or in the hollows only as a contour, on me it looks more like a bronzing powder then a blush.

When I use Sweet as Coco I moste often do soft pink eyes with a tad of brown, or any softer "girly" color since sweet as cocoa can come of harsh.

Also for lips, I use a neutral lipstick/lipgloss or a softer pink one/slightly red

Icecaramellatte

Thanks. It sounds like neutral is the way to go. I will try neutral eyes and neutral lips and let Sweet as Cocoa be the the focus.

Latest posts