Take your breath away Mommy Moments...

MeganGMcD

Today I was singing in the shower and my three year old said: " Oh Mommy you sound just like Ariel, but you are byoofuler"

Let's hear them...gimme your mommy heart melt moments
smiles.gif

Chic 2k6

my mom told me that when i was three, i took her breath away but not from a melting moment but from laughing hysterically cos i said Bunmuppet all the time haha

but that's so cute what your kid said to you
greengrin.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganGMcD
Today I was singing in the shower and my three year old said: " Oh Mommy you sound just like Ariel, but you are byoofuler"

Let's hear them...gimme your mommy heart melt moments
smiles.gif

Someone just bought the Platinum Edition Little Mermaid DVD!
clap.gif

macluver

My 3 year old isn't a big talker (he'd rather go play, haha), but I melt everytime he puts his little hands on my cheeks, gives me a kiss, and says "I love you, mommy." Gets me every time!

giz2000

I went out of town earlier this year and DH and my 10 y/o DS met me at the airport when I returned...my son started jumping up and down and yelled "Mommy!" as soon as he saw me...everyone around him smiled...I love when he calls me "Mommy" because he thinks he's all grown up and usually calls me "Mom."

smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

My little one is only 18 months old so she can't put sentences together yet so instead she shows me her affection by leaning over and giving me kisses but, what gets me everytime is as soon as she sees me she runs to me yelling mommy and throws her little arms around my neck...it's the greatest feeling in the world
greengrin.gif
!!

Lady_MAC

L is 17 months and I found it adorable when my dad put back a couch cushion she had left on the floor, and when she saw this she ran high-speed across and room yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She took the cushion and put it right back on the floor.

I guess it's one of those things where you have to be there.

IslandGirl77

I have a 2 and 3 year old. It always makes me smile when my son says Mom you smell good. Sometimes he says, Mom you look nice. My daughter is very affectionate and always runs up and give me hugs and kisses.

MarniMac

My 9 month old isn't talking yet, but whenever she says "Mum!" and smiles at me, it totally melts my heart. Plus, she started waving yesterday! Its so cute because she waves at herself when she does it.

angelica

Two weeks ago my daughters and I went out for lunch with my parents, my youngest daughter (6yrs old) complained that her rib area was hurting so I lifted her shirt and gave her a kiss there "There, does that feel better?" I asked, and she turned to look at me with this sweet smile and said "Im so glad I have you"
weeping.gif
AWWWWWWWWWW it brought tears to my eyes!!

little teaser

i have a 3 year old son that saids thank you mommy after every thing i do for him and when i kiss him he saids awww sweet

~LadyLocks~

So I have to post this cause it was to damn cute!! My little one is always affectionate but yesterday she was in an extra good mood that she came right up to me, kissed my left side of my check, then to the right, then to the left and just kept going until she was satisfied. It was soooo cute, it totally made my heart melt...awwwww!

mzcelaneous

Goodness, where shall I start?
smiles.gif

Everyday my daughter tells me she loves me out of the blue. While preparing breakfast or on the way to school she'll call out for me "Mommy!" "Yes sweetheart" "I love you! Times a million!". It used to be times a hundred, but learned recently that a million is more than a hundred heh.

I love it when she tells me that I look beautiful when I'm in sweats & all raggedy looking. Sometimes she'll tell me I look smart (just like the little boy in Riding in Cars with Boys). She's too sweet for words
heart2.gif

~LadyLocks~

Today was so cute, my daughter always gives me kisses but today it was extra cute because she puckered up her lips and gave me a kiss and then said "ove ooh" mama. Aww it was so cute. She always says I love you when we say it but never on her own. Today was the first day she said it randomly awww....

DevinGirl

My most recent mommy moment (I love how you put that, btw <3) was when my son Bobby hit his head or something & started bawling. My husband was closer & immediately went to him. This always melts my heart b/c my husband isn't Bobby's biological father, but loves him so much! I just happened to have my camera & snapped this shot.

When I look at this picture I'm reminded at how sharing DNA just isn't as important as sharing yourself.

daverobertlw2.jpg

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl

When I look at this picture I'm reminded at how sharing DNA just isn't as important as sharing yourself.

How beautiful!

You made me cry.

DevinGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
How beautiful!

You made me cry.

Now you made me cry b/c I know you cried!!
weeping.gif
My boys are beautiful though!
smiles.gif
They're my world! My husband looks like a protective mama hen, doesn't he?
smiles.gif

XsMom21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
My most recent mommy moment (I love how you put that, btw <3) was when my son Bobby hit his head or something & started bawling. My husband was closer & immediately went to him. This always melts my heart b/c my husband isn't Bobby's biological father, but loves him so much! I just happened to have my camera & snapped this shot.

daverobertlw2.jpg

Wow! Your husband looks like this Navy guy I used to hang out with named Adam... glasses and all... spooky.... The picture however is beautiful. You should really consider putting together a portfolio. this pic totally encompasses what it feels like to be a parent.

XsMom21

It's weird. Before I had my son, I rarely felt those swells of pride that I now get everyday, or those moments where I'm so taken with whatever he may have done or said.

My moment: Xander has this new thing where he likes to give "big hugs" (you know, Teletubbies). Well, he puts his arms around me, pats my arms, then switches sides and does it on the other side, then grabs my face and goes "MMMMMM-UAH" and smacks one right on my lips. He's a cassanova, that one.