Thanks Nicky a.k.a Beauty Allure

prettysecrets

I just wanted to take a mintue to thank youtuber and MAC makeup artist, Nicky for posting such awesome and informative videos and for offically introducing me (and my wallet.lol) to the wonderful world of MAC products.

When she recommends a product, I buy it ! The tips she gives, I use and my makeup application has improved because of her.

I also wanted to introduce myself to her through here,with a pic, since she always responds to my questions and comments on youtube. Thanks girl! You are fierce!!!! I'm Tiffany by the way :) How many ways can I say thank you!?

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee140/prettysecret_photos/Tiff/?albumview=grid

SoSoAmazin

I love her videos too!
smiles.gif

lipshock

OMG, WOW! Seriously, I was not expecting this at all. I am so blushing and cheesing like crazy right now.

Tiffany,

Thank you so, so, so much for taking the time out of your day to write this up about me. This is beyond anything that anyone has ever done for me online and I appreciate your kind words like crazy. I could cry, no joke. It's amazing to think that my silly little videos have made such an impact on your makeup life. At least, I can think I'm doing something right ... hehe!

There are truly no more words that I can use to express my sheer shock and amazement that you did this. You've officially given me more hope to keep pushing ahead and continue doing the vids. Thanks so much again, Tiffany.

user79

That's a nice gesture. I haven't checked out your youtube channel but I like your FOTDs on here. I will check it out, I really love watching youtube makeup vids when I'm bored, hehe.

nunu

i love her tutprials as well! i always comment on them. Sometimes i re watch the videos because i really do enjoy them
smiles.gif

thank you Nicky <333

.VivaDiva.

Another subscriber here! Lurve your youtube tutorials. I always check to see if you have any new ones up

chocolategoddes

I love her work too. She's good at what she does! So, Nicky/Beautyallure/Lipshock, keep it up. You have quite a large fan base!
greengrin.gif

IDontKnowMomo

Just found her on youtube yesterday and I was SOOO excited!

I love her FOTDS, I was pretty amped about her having a channel.
SOOO gorgrous :]

lipshock

You chiquitas are freaking awesome!

This is why I love Specktra. So supportive and welcoming you all are. :]

elektra513

Another subscriber checking in!! I love all of her work, and she's just so damn pretty, how can you not watch her ?!
thmbup.gif

Your foundation vid was just great! And I don't see a single flaw on your bare face, makeup just enhances your natural...um, flawlessness (that's a word now, btw, lol)...

Keep up the awesome work
choochoo.gif