That bores me...

Janice

Yes, we have a recurring problem with that person stealing images from Specktra members and watermarking them with a personal watermark. It is very detrimental to people's willingness to share images.

Prior members who have sent a cease and desist to the owner of that website have been sucessful with the images removed. If you see your pictures there (and I do see an image of yours in that lot) I would definetly encourage you to send a cease and desist email to the administrator of the website. I'm pretty the person posting those is the, or is one of the, administrators of that website. Very poor judgment on their part to steal images like that, they should be ashamed of themselves.

If I could get an IP address, or if I knew the name that person used here I would ban them in a heartbeat from accessing the site.

yummy411

lmao.gif
i'm laughing that s/he is WACK!

... not that they are compromising our wonderful community and getting in the know first!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

MAC_Whore

Or we can watermark all images on Specktra for a month straight. We can put this wording in the watermark:

"I am unethical and I stole this image from Specktra.net! If you want to participate in a much better forum than mine, please check them out at: www.specktra.net"

Ok, I know. Going overboard, but it would be kind of funny.