summer6310

What is your favorite concealer?

-for undereye circles
-for fine lines
-for blemishes
or all in one?

sweetsweettart

Re: The Best Concealer out there

i like Mac Moisturcover and Lancome Effacernes (it costs more, but you do get a lot more product). Usually I just dab my eye concealer on any spots i have, so I cant help you w/ that one.
smiles.gif

jenii

For undereye circles, I use Everyday Minerals "sunlight" concealer. It works really well.

For everything else, I use their multi-tasking concealer.

saniyairshad

-for under eye circles: Benefit BOI-ING, and Select Cover-up
-for blemishes: Studio Fix Concealer SPF 35 and Select Cover-up

ThiicknSeskii

I like MUFE full cover for my under eye circles that are pretty bad and it does not crease on me.
for blemishes i use bobbi brown blemish stick.

Taj

My fave dark circle concealer is from KP, a Japanese Brand, and for blemishes cover I like sue devitt. Some of my friends have very good comments for Chantecaille, which covers but won't dry up the skin.

Dark_Phoenix

Aveda Inner Light Concealer. It goes on nice and creamy but still covers up dark circles and acne spots. Doesn't feel heavy at all.

dalgyal

for undereye circles: bobbi brown's color corrector. it covers up my hideous dark dark dark circles entirely

pixichik77

Agreed. I could make do with any ol' lines's concealer, but without Bisque the darkest part of my circles looks grey.

MAC_addict_77

I have tried so many and have finally found my HG for all the problems listed. It's Estee Lauder double wear concealer. It is not thick and blends very well without looking caked on or fake. I will never use anything else.

summer6310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
MUFE full cover concealor is the best for everything! Love love love it.

I just got a tube of MUFE Lift concealer for undereye circles(I'd read some good reviews from MUA)How does that compare with MUFE Full Cover Concealor? Anyone knows?

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer6310
I just got a tube of MUFE Lift concealer for undereye circles(I'd read some good reviews from MUA)How does that compare with MUFE Full Cover Concealor? Anyone knows?

The reason I went with the full cover is first off, my dark circles are genetic and really bad and the full cover completely erases them. Second, the lift concealor does not have a proper match for my very fair skin. The lightest option in the lift concealor is way to orange for me. It made me look funny
ssad.gif
That said, if your dark circles aren't too bad, the lift concealor works really well. I like how it tightened the undereye area.