The Body Shop

Dominikanmorena

Hey. Well I know that The Body Shop has been around for years but it wasn't till a few weeks ago that I actually went in the store. The SA was really friendly and told me about the products that would best suit my skin type. A friend told me about their Tea Tree line and how great it was for severe acne prone skin (which is what made me go in there in the first place). I use to suffer from acne but now only get a occasional zit when my monthly comes around. But I'm scared it will come back so I like to know what's good out there. So I have a few scars from the past and I'm a picker so I always get a scar. She recommended the Tea Tree Oil. It is a high concentrate oil that helps remove blemishes and scars. The stuff smells hella strong... But its pretty good! I don't use it often but my scars have lightened noticeably. I also bought their Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, which is for combination skin. I love it! Makes my face feel squeaky clean. Ohh I forgot to mention their stuff is all natural so no harsh chemicals =)
I got a card from there that saves you 20% off each purchase. What can be better? Well if it was free hahaa. Anyways check the store out...I highly recommend it!

slowdownbaby

The Body Shop has been my favorite store for so many years!
I love everything they make! I'm glad you like it too x) I have a membership card which gives a lot of benefits
greengrin.gif

SpaJeweler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominikanmorena
Hey. Well I know that The Body Shop has been around for years but it wasn't till a few weeks ago that I actually went in the store. The SA was really friendly and told me about the products that would best suit my skin type. A friend told me about their Tea Tree line and how great it was for severe acne prone skin (which is what made me go in there in the first place). I use to suffer from acne but now only get a occasional zit when my monthly comes around. But I'm scared it will come back so I like to know what's good out there. So I have a few scars from the past and I'm a picker so I always get a scar. She recommended the Tea Tree Oil. It is a high concentrate oil that helps remove blemishes and scars. The stuff smells hella strong... But its pretty good! I don't use it often but my scars have lightened noticeably. I also bought their Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, which is for combination skin. I love it! Makes my face feel squeaky clean. Ohh I forgot to mention their stuff is all natural so no harsh chemicals =)
I got a card from there that saves you 20% off each purchase. What can be better? Well if it was free hahaa. Anyways check the store out...I highly recommend it!

Ahhh, Tea Tree Oil is one of the best natural treatments for pimples -- knocs them right out. I broke out in adult acne in my 30s (never had pimple in my teens
smiles.gif
. Tea Tree Oil was one of the only things that helped (didn't want to take tetracycline). Of course the whole episode ended for good when I started doing homeopathic treatments. When I started doing the homeopathic, I couldn't use the Tea Tree Oil.

Glad you've discovered Tea Tree Oil. It's also good if you have a sore throat. Just swab the outside of your throat with it.

Blessings,

Spa Jeweler

JULIA

I really, really love this store. It's pretty much my first stop whenever I'm at the mall. Though they have been a part of a fair bit of controversy over the years, I do love the standards they uphold when it comes to corporate responsibility
smiles.gif

I tried the Tea Tree Oil line a couple of years ago and didn't see any changes at all (but I don't have acne...), however when I inquired about it a couple of weeks ago, a girl working there had said they changed their formula completely. I probably won't try it again since it's probably not what I should be using...But their Tea Tree Oil moisturizers are absolutely amazing! They even out my skin-tone and lighten scars
greengrin.gif

Awe, man, now I want to go there and do some shopping.

LMD84

i used to buy stuff from the body shop all the time. now i just buy some of the chritsmassy things they do. i love the body butters! i have really dry skin especially in the winter. these stop my legs going scaley!!

Dominikanmorena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaJeweler
Ahhh, Tea Tree Oil is one of the best natural treatments for pimples -- knocs them right out. I broke out in adult acne in my 30s (never had pimple in my teens
smiles.gif
. Tea Tree Oil was one of the only things that helped (didn't want to take tetracycline). Of course the whole episode ended for good when I started doing homeopathic treatments. When I started doing the homeopathic, I couldn't use the Tea Tree Oil.

Glad you've discovered Tea Tree Oil. It's also good if you have a sore throat. Just swab the outside of your throat with it.

Blessings,

Spa Jeweler

Thanx for the tip... I'll be sure to remember that if I get sick =)

Hey. Well I know that The Body Shop has been around for years but it wasn't till a few weeks ago that I actually went in the store. The SA was really friendly and told me about the products that would best suit my skin type. A friend told me about their Tea Tree line and how great it was for severe acne prone skin (which is what made me go in there in the first place). I use to suffer from acne but now only get a occasional zit when my monthly comes around. But I'm scared it will come back so I like to know what's good out there. So I have a few scars from the past and I'm a picker so I always get a scar. She recommended the Tea Tree Oil. It is a high concentrate oil that helps remove blemishes and scars. The stuff smells hella strong... But its pretty good! I don't use it often but my scars have lightened noticeably. I also bought their Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, which is for combination skin. I love it! Makes my face feel squeaky clean. Ohh I forgot to mention their stuff is all natural so no harsh chemicals =) I got a card from there that saves you 20% off each purchase. What can be better? Well if it was free hahaa. Anyways check the store out...I highly recommend it!