The evolution of the eyebrow

MisStarrlight

Just got home from vacation & as much as I wanna post pics from that, I don't have the camera cable with me so I'm posting some other pictures to cure the boredom....

and now, I present to you:
The Evolution of the Eyebrow (Dun dun dun!)

17 years old-au naturale
brow1.jpg

20 years old-(un)successfully filled with brown eyeliner pencil
brow2.jpg

October 05-filled in w/ Swiss Chocolate e/s (but haven't begun to understand the concept of an arch)
brow3.jpg

November 05-first month working at MAC...I still can't believe they hired me w/ brows like that-at least there is an arch beginning to develop
brow4.jpg

brow5.jpg

Summer 06-ugh
brow7.jpg

brow8.jpg

Fall 06-first day as a blackhead-filled w/ Embark & super overlucked (notice how they don't even start until the middle of my eyeballs)
brow9.jpg

Winter 06-After being told that my brows were too light, I opted to fill them w/ Carbon alone-bad decision, but I like the shape (excuse the blurry camera phone pic)
new1.jpg

Now-I now dye my brows when I do my roots (so you can actually see my little eyebrow hairs) & I use a mixture of Embark & Knight Divine...and I'm actually semi-pleased with the shape
new2.jpg

I wonder where they will go from here....Mwahahahaha

*Luna*

So, just so that you know... I am madly in love with your hair in the pic with the green shadow. Red, short and SEXY! But i love your hair now too, looks like hotness. Anywho... I had to LOL at the brows that started at the middle of your eyeball... I went through that phase too. Oh and I have total eye color envy. Anyway. I wanna see the vacation pix! Ugh, forget the pix! PM me and tell me all about it!

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleyGirl
That's cool, eyebrows for me are the toughest thing to work with.

I agree. Takes practice for sure.