The fashion spot

Erm does anybody on here happen to be on the fashion spot and wouldn't mind sending me an invite?? I would be eternally grateful! thanks

Edie

OooooOOoOOoOoOO....I will second this
smiles.gif
If anyone is feeling generous I would be ever so grateful
yes.gif

Edie

I think members have to request to send invites or something along those lines (not 100% sure how it works though)

lem0n

yeah, and there are lots in industry insiders on there... but it's so hard to get an invitation ^^

thewickedstyle

I belong there and yeah, it's hard to get invited and give invites. It is a good board though. It's all about fashion trends, designers, accessories, etc. I am into seeing what characters wore in movies and tv shows (Gossip Girl, SATC movie, etc) and blogging about those types of trends, and there are always good discussions and ideas on that sort of stuff. And also celebrity outfits.

Traversant

All I did to get in was apply on the site and I wrote a little essay on the significance of fashion in my life and what it means to me and why it's important to me. If you have a passion for it then that will show and they will accept your application. You don't have to go around begging for invites!

blackrose

I would love to get an invite too! It seems like a really cool site, and I'm completely obsessed with fashion..