The "I Went Nuts" Haul....

ElvenEyes

It is actually a double haul. One that came in the mail via Nyx and Sephora, the other one was a trip to the mall at Sephora, MAC and Victoria Secret.

I am bad at saying what things are. I take the pics and quickly put stuff away so hubby isn't stepping all over it. But I will do my best with the Mall Haul, first picture:

MAC brush cleanser, 2 Pink Cult blushes, foundation brush, Lipglass in Docile, Sheen Supreme in Behave Yourself/Bare Again,
Illamasqua Blush in Chased, Stila Custom Color blush

Lancome Blush Subtil Sheer Amourose, NARS Douceur, VS Dream Angel Mist, VS Heavenly, Tarte blush in Dollface and Amused

MUFE HD blush 10, YSL 11, NARS Lip Lacquer Hot Wired, Laura Mercier gloss Babydoll, VS glosses Babydoll and Intimate, gloss in Cupcake and ?, VS pencils in Ginger Spice and Soft Rose, VS lipstick in Instinct, Adorned, VIP, Whisper.

The other picture I can try and find out if anyone is curious, but it might take a while! lol Well, the Shimmerbrick by BB is in Nectar and the pencils are all by Nyx. The pink powder blushes by Illamasqua are Katie, Nymph, Tremble, Unrequited. The BB shimmery blushes are Pink Sugar and Washed Rose.

JennsJewelz

Holy Toledo woman!!!! lmao Good on you for getting 2 of Pink Cult - I can see it becoming my daily fave! :) Looks amazing. I'm off to bed now, but I think I may be dreaming about your haul. Is that strange? lol!

ElvenEyes

I honestly could not believe they even had any left, so I had no choice but to stock up! I probably should have bought three, but I have so many others now that my face will be well blushed for the next 10 years! I will definitely be dreaming in pink!

BeckyBenett

debs im so loving your hauls.. they really make my day! so pink. i have a feeling ill break down and get pink cult.. sigh. i wish i wasnt so weak..

ElvenEyes

You need more faces to makeup ! :)

lol Okay! Road Trip! Everyone come over and we will play! Bring whatever MU you want and we will paint the house pink!
pompom.gif

evilpoptart

OMG! I love it. I want your tarte blushes! I loved dollface as a cheek stain like 6 years ago. I want the new blush in tipsy and dollface...they're called something with amazonian clay right?

ElvenEyes

OMG! I love it. I want your tarte blushes! I loved dollface as a cheek stain like 6 years ago. I want the new blush in tipsy and dollface...they're called something with amazonian clay right?

Yes, Amazonian Clay Long Wear Blush. I haven't tried it yet...I need to go try out some other blushes first. But I look forward to these. Pretty colours! They seem a bit dry and cakey to me, so I will be curious as to how well they work and their staying power.

megan92

daaaamn girl!! i've never bought so much make up at once...that's intense. i want those illamasqua blushes! you're gonna have so much fun playing with all this stuff!

ElvenEyes

lol Yes, I had a lot of fun with this haull! Illamasque has some nice blushes and I also love my HD blushes, too. I am having fun going through each one, each day, and really pleased with them, as well as how long most last and the various looks I get from them. Soft, sweet, bubblegum, slightly peach, natural, bright! It was also a very quiet day in Sephora so I was really able to go from aisle to aisle and shop like a maniac!