The Law of Averages

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
LOL!!!

I get what you are saying Shimmer because alot of cats lie and talk about how they are this and that and think that they are doing something when they aren't doing shit.

Very true. A big one doesn't equal pleasure. Half is the size, the other half is how you move. If he knows what he's doing down there its like
yahoo.gif

BeautyPsycho

Thick one for me, thankyouverymuch
smiles.gif

I have cysts on my ovaries, so every now and then it hurts as hell (I start crying)... I don't even want to imagine how awful would it be if he had a 10inch thing... uhm.. that's like half of my leg..
shockt.gif

SparklingWaves

According to some men, they got some women out there that can handle those tanks and then some. Whew!

It gives a whole new meaning to "Loose lips sinks ships". Alright, who spiked my drink?

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by macslut
Smaller cocks get better blow jobs.

10inches=ouch!

I can only imagine a small one slipping out of my hand and mouth.

Its happened before.

oh.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC

Its happened before.

oh.gif

LOL!!!! Pretty much. I've been there with the smaller size and it was o...k...but no thanks.

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Oh dear. Is it ever.
I understand that physically, I'm capable of giving birth (never actually done that whole hee hee hoo hoo pushpushpush thing, but...I've seen it done!) but that's not really that fun! And, having a bruised cervix just sucks.

Amen. I much prefer mediumish to extra large. I don't enjoy things touching my cervix.

macslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC

Its happened before.

oh.gif

I meant smaller in relation to 10-12 inches as thick as a baseball bat. Mediumish is good. Not being able to feel it is not.