The Makeup Show 2009

devin

I am going to L.A. this weekend to the Makeup Show!! I am super excited!!
th_DANCE.gif

Celly

I want to go so bad but I work both days and wont be able to attend. I already put my request in to have the weekend for IMATS off. Have fun to those of you who go please post how it went and take notes for me of the classes you sit in.

MACForME

I am VERY excited to be attending TMS in NYC for the 2nd year in a row! I'm looking forward to new CROWN brushes..

I was a little disappointed on MAC's showing last year.. so small! I wonder what collections they'll have!

Also looking forward to goody bags!!!

Willa

I'm going at the NYC one this weekend
Anyone going for sure?
We could do a little Specktra meet!
th_DANCE.gif

I'll be there both days

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
I'm going at the NYC one this weekend
Anyone going for sure?
We could do a little Specktra meet!
th_DANCE.gif

I'll be there both days

I'm a definite!! For sure! I got my tickets weeks ago. No way amd I missing out on this! I'm going in the morning.. it gets too insane by the afternoon! My first plan is to hit up Crown! no, wait, i lied, my first plan is to buy a Makeup Show bag. I learned that the hard way last time..

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
I'm a definite!! For sure! I got my tickets weeks ago. No way amd I missing out on this! I'm going in the morning.. it gets too insane by the afternoon! My first plan is to hit up Crown! no, wait, i lied, my first plan is to buy a Makeup Show bag. I learned that the hard way last time..

What do you mean?
shockt.gif

MACForME

Quote:
What do you mean?
shockt.gif

Near the entrance of the show, they were selling these HUGE orange tote bags ($15) embroidered with MAKEUP SHOW NYC 2008 on them... and I didn't buy one.. after being at the show for a few hours.. i had ENOUGH of trying to manage (and stop DROPPING) all the litle bags of stuff, magazines, flyers etc.. I ended up NEEDING it!

MACForME

Quote:
These bags are awesome? Or you can't bring yours???

th_confused_new.gif

Yes, they are awesome. I moved since the last show, and I can't seem to find it.. which is amazing me because its obnoxiously huge and bright orange.

If you look at the makeupshow's website, there are pics from last years show.. you can see people with the orange bags.

MACForME

Quote:
The makeup show bags, IMO, weren't THAT special this year...
Beige beige beige...
th_LMAO.gif

I liked it.. I do wish they were some major color, like LIME or something bright.. The beige was..yawn...

But on the flip side, i did like this version of bag better than last year's orange one.. this one felt a bit more sturdy.