The real reason MrsMay hasnt been on Specktra in the last 8 weeks.....

MrsMay

If anyone cares that is!!
th_LMAO.gif

Yep, I'm preggers.... 12w 2d as of today
greengrin.gif
which means I'm due on the 15th of May 2010
choochoo.gif
I had been avoiding Specktra a bit cos I just wanted to tell you all!!

here are some pics from our latest scan at 11w 5d:
secondphoto11w5dpic1small.jpg

secondphoto11w5dpic2small.jpg

The pics aren't real good as they did them on low resolution. They couldnt do the NT test that time as bubs was just a little young, so I will be having another scan on the 5th November which we should have better pics. At least we could see more on the screen , including bubs waving at us!

Hubby and I are stoked, we have just moved into our new house that was built, so it's the perfect time for us
greengrin.gif

Well that's it for today's update - I will update more after our scan on Thursday
smiles.gif

rbella

OMG!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you and that baby sure is going to have some great baked goods from Mommy!!
th_kiss.gif

Ziya

OMGosh! congratulations on your move and your pregnancy! that's super exciting

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
OMG!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you and that baby sure is going to have some great baked goods from Mommy!!
th_kiss.gif

Thanks hun - I'm already getting lots of practice with baking with our friends toddler's birthdays so I should have lots of pratice by the time I need to do that for this one!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
AWWW thats so precious!! Congrats!!! Taurus babies are stubborn i tell ya

Oh yes, this one is already stubborn!! Didnt want to wake up for the first part of the ultrasound so I had to get up and jump around to wake bubs up, only to have bubs move - into the wrong position!!! it was very frustrating
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
That is so wonderful, CONGRATS!! We are only a couple of days apart, I'm due May 18th, yipee!

Oh that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! I hadnt even seen your ticker as I havent been on here much!!! We can be preggo buddies if you want
winkiss.gif

Thanks everyone for your well wishes - I couldnt wait to let you all know officially!!
smiles.gif