The sweet sweet love that is....(pic heavy)

Fataliya

My addiction.

The MAC is all less than two weeks old...the other brands, I've had for awhile.

We'll start off with my most prized pieces, my MAC:
IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Now, my other prized possessions, my Fyrinnae piggies (There's also some others mixed in there...EDM, BE, HIP):
IMG_0177.jpg

My Coastal Scents Gel Liners, and my perfumes (and apparently hair spray back there too):
IMG_0175.jpg

My NARS, MAC liquid foundation, mascaras, lipliners, etc. etc:
IMG_0176.jpg

The brushes I'm actively using, including my new MAC brushes, still in the little cases (I have about 20 brushes stored away):
IMG_0185.jpg

My other eyeshadows from EDM and BE in my old dusty traincase:
IMG_0180.jpg

This big hunk'o'crap sitting on the counter, storing stuff, like my ass load of lipglosses, extra brushes, other eyeshadows, mineral foundation/powders, etc. etc.:
IMG_0178.jpg

My Coastal Scents shimmer palette:
IMG_0181.jpg

Palette I got from Claire's (I know!!!) the other day. It was $6, figured I'd give it a try. I also got a nude lip kit that I love because of the lip liner:
IMG_0182.jpg

This is my random drawer full of shit. Pads, my GoW face kit, my 20 or so EDM blushes that I don't use, my HIP piggies, and plenty more I'm sure I've forgotten is in there.
IMG_0183.jpg

This is how hubby's half of the counter ends up looking, because his half is nearest to the little mirror I use for application:
IMG_0184.jpg

He gets plenty pissed, because I'm pretty much taking over the whole bathroom. I mean, not that he needs that much room for hair gel, and 3 bottles of cologne, but whatever.

Anyhow, I need a better way to organize, and I've narrowed it down to either this:

411giGTAI2L._SL160_.jpg

Or to getting the plastic peg board for the wall, and all the little shelves, trays, and buckets that attach to it.

On one hand, the peg board would be cool, because it would make my stash look like a makeup store. The bad thing is that I'd have to hang it over the garden tub..that's the only place I'd have room for it on the wall.

I'm kinda leaning more towards the pink tool box, but it's going to be expensive. But I really love it, lol.

angied

Nice collection. I have a smaller tool box that is ok for now but I really love that one...and pink what more could you ask for?
winks.gif

But the link isnt showing up for me
ssad.gif

SugarDaisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angied
Nice collection. I have a smaller tool box that is ok for now but I really love that one...and pink what more could you ask for?
winks.gif

But the link isnt showing up for me
ssad.gif

Try this one

The Original Pink Box

I love your makeup collection!
th_DANCE.gif

jackeetm

OMG...Great collection! Hey, we have the exact same bathroom counter! I thought I was looking at my counter for a second!

thelove4tequila

SugarDaisy, thanks for the link. I have been wanting to get a pink tool box fo eva' but couldn't find anything!!

Niiiiiiice collection. I see you have a lot (all?) of the Coastal Scents liners! I need to find swatches for those.

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
SugarDaisy, thanks for the link. I have been wanting to get a pink tool box fo eva' but couldn't find anything!!

Niiiiiiice collection. I see you have a lot (all?) of the Coastal Scents liners! I need to find swatches for those.

Here's swatches of the gel liners, except the new pink ones:

HPIM1781.jpg

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmitsjojo
where did you get the acrylic case w/ the cotton pads and the one next to it?

Acrylic thing with cotton pads was at Target, the dresser thingy I got from Walmart.

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkynerd
Where did you find that pink tool box? I have been looking for a pink one!

I was Googling for pink tool boxes one day, not expecting to actually find anything, and that website came up.

They're still sold out of the 5 drawer one, though.
thmbdn.gif