The ugliest fake i've seen on Ebay Australia

chocolategoddes

I just posted this on another thread, but this was the exact same makeup that I saw being sold infront of a beauty salon. I saw people buy it, thinking they were spending $10 on a REAL MAC pallette. I was sooo close to saying, "Ummm... this isn't real, you guys!" But I thought it'd be rude to the seller.
I'm totally morally conflicted right now.... :/

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_romantic
This one is my favourite:
646d_1.JPG

according to the listing...
"
COMPACT THUS GREST FOR HANDBAGS FOR THOSE TOUCH-UPS DURING THE DAY/NIGHT"

Lol.

What in Hell Beans is this?
th_crazy.gif

Candy Christ

I get half chills/half giggles from looking at these fakes. Has anyone seen the Brush111 website? It's like a nightmare.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Ugly ugly ugly! Especially the one in the #17 post! All the verticals and horizontals thrown together? FUGLY! Ew. MAC would never produce such ugly shit.

XxXxX

Wow all of those are horrible!! Those look like the cheap crappy pallettes you get with the 196-eyeshadow holiday sets they sell in some department stores. It's got to be the MAC letters that look so close to normal on alot of the black packaging of the fakes throwing people off. I naturally research things before I buy (hence why I'm on this site!) but I guess everyone isn't like that. People must be surfing ebay, come across these palettes they always thought were too expensive or not close enough to them to check out in person, see it for a decent price, and buy these fakes!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
These just get worse and worse....

There is a lot of fake NARS on AU ebay atm as well!

Panda
th_hello2.gif
,i too have noticed a significant rise on eBay UK,in fake Bobbi Brown,Nars and Mac Zoom lash and Pro Lash waterproof!One seller sold 180 of these fake Mac mascaras recently!!
Im wondering if the recession in UK,is making people reckless ...and greedy!
angry.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotica
what about these fugly things...

fb09_1.JPG

ff91_1.JPG

%21BQUo,j%21%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkYEjlLm%28TDiBJ4Rh7VVUQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

Lol hun....loverrly assortment of shades.. NOT!!Why do people not research prior to bidding !!!Some are so blinking obsessed with getting anything with designer label !!If they were marketing dogs pooh with MAC on it,i bet you a £1000 that peeps would buy it
nonono.gif

metal_romantic

I've seen a couple of fake Nars blushes on eBay Australia, but that's it I think. MAC is rampant though. I've been noticing a lot of items listed as "MACs"... lol. I think this was mentioned in another thread- someone emailed the seller and they claimed that calling it MACs which meant it wasn't genuine MAC... lol.

metal_romantic

I had another look... and now there are a lot of fake NARS up- when I last looked I only saw 2 fake blushes.
Look at this monstrosity:
b1ca_1.JPG

listed by a seller also selling "MACs" with "endless shimmer" (I see this description a lot)

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotica
here are some more "eyeshdows"
2b6f_1.JPG

589a_1.JPG

7f5c_1.JPG

eBay Seller: engbullmax: Health Beauty, Sporting Goods items on eBay.com

Wowser Exotica!These monstrous palettes with Fuschia blusher are surely the ugliest of the little lot that i have seen!!The colours,the cheap plastic casing around it screams "FAKE!Surely....people are NOT fooled..
nope.gif

Someone mentioned before on here why oh why people don't research ..there are ebay guides ,there are other websites "similar"to Spectra ...go open your eyes (while you still can)and LQQK!SPECTRA
urock.gif
muah