The worse fake MAC mascara that i saw!

BellaItalia1969

I was browsing and came across this...it actually made me laugh
lol.gif
because it was the most attrocious counterfeit looking MAC mascara ever,that is being sold on ebay UK!!Her other mascaras are equally gruesome!!
thmbdn.gif
Item number:110471368598
%21Bhw-s6QB2k%7E$%28KGrHqUOKjsEsn6p3t2WBLKsn4tJpQ%7E%7E_12.JPG
Please wait

You know girls im trying figure out wth is this pattern on the box...roses puke it gives me migrene just by looking at it!
thmbdn.gif
Reported
smiles.gif

fallenang3l211

the pattern on the box looks like its from graphic gardens? either way, its a horrible fake and beyond ugly. i feel sorry for the poor girl who ordered this.

angi

Actually, I'm going to disagree with you on this one. I don't think it's the most atrocious looking fake mac mascara we've ever seen.

It is the graphic garden print, and its a really good match for the print mac used.

I think those mascaras in the green and black box were worse, or the half lipgloss half mascara, or the pink on with the diamantes, or this one:

Mac Mascara on eBay (end time 21-Dec-09 11:15:59 GMT)

I haven't seen your favourite 88palette seller relist recently bella. Where's she gone, I was having fun reporting that palette!

mimi_panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Actually, I'm going to disagree with you on this one. I don't think it's the most atrocious looking fake mac mascara we've ever seen.

It is the graphic garden print, and its a really good match for the print mac used.

I think those mascaras in the green and black box were worse, or the half lipgloss half mascara, or the pink on with the diamantes, or this one:

I haven't seen your favourite 88palette seller relist recently bella. Where's she gone, I was having fun reporting that palette!

Hahahaha! thats a horrible one!!!!
xx

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi

Ohh Angi,i know which green n black box mascara and gloss you mean...These looked toxic to me
yes.gif
but the above mascara just gave me headache...the design is so garish !
The seller of the 88 and 120 palettes is no longer selling
thmbup.gif
Thank you Angi ,but there's few more that should not be allowed to trade on ebay either!Eg below:samsmells ,MAC MAKE UP SET ALL YOU NEED GREAT PRESSIE FOR THE MRS on eBay (end time 21-Dec-09 23:56:35 GMT)
who sells/sold( i reckon they sold about 70 pcs of these) these vile looking MAC compacts with blushers,eyeshadows,gloss and mascara some were bidded up to £40
nonono.gif
I did reported her about a week ago twice ...but...
I really dislike these compacts Angi,they do not look nothing like Mac has even made...as for the price this seller charges is simply a con on a big scale!How much do these sell for on ioffer.com or alibaba.com ?Anyone...maybe £5 each or even less as the seller bought these in bulk !
Who says that crime doesn't pay
thmbdn.gif

%21Bg+UebQB2k%7E$%28KGrHqQOKi4Eryy%28+I%286BLHP4FDBjw%7E%7E_12.JPG

briank937 lots of fake Mac eyeshadow,lipgloss,mascara etc,etc all without no shade names&Nars blusher too!Photo below
%21BgychR%21BGk%7E$%28KGrHqIH-D4EsLIKYHehBLGqQPs%29T%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
Please wait

Oh my gawd,Angi,what is this monstrosity XXL Mascara ??Sounds beg your pardon like erm a tool you would associate with Ann SUmmers shop!Reported

angi

There's too many fakes! I've done two hours of reporting today, so will put these on the list for tomorrow. No particularly amazing fakes found today, although they have managed to replicate the white mac printing of the first round of barbie eyeshadows, which I hadn't seen before, and one-off eyeshadow has been counterfeited (badly) but I think we knew this already.

The pigments with eyeshadow names seem to be coming through again, and also the 88 palettes from the US seem to be flooding ebay uk, and there's nothing we can do about those ones as they don't get taken down.