They have already faked the Lash Studio Fix :-(

ThePowderPuff

MAC COSMETICS STUDIO FIX LASH MASCARA NEW!! "BLACK FIX" - eBay (item 170416967393 end time Jan-05-10 12:25:48 PST)

Has it even been released yet in the US?
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

gildedangel

^^Agreed! It is very common for items to show up on eBay before the release date, some people are lucky enough to get this stuff early!

angi

It doesn't scream fake, but she has more than ten and has sold 14? I know it's not uncommon to get items on ebay prior to the release date, but where does someone find this many?

Makeup Emporium

I'm not saying for sure that they are real; nor is anyone else. All I'm saying is that she does not sell obvious fakes. I have personally never bought from her so I couldn't say either way. If she has contacts at the company I suppose she could get that many??

If you do a search there is another seller (she's in Canada) who has them but they are out of the box but they are cheaper as well. I would personally buy from her first as I believe she's on the good EBay sellers list. I know she gets a lot of her products from the MAC warehouse sale.

Jackie O

I could see that person getting the item early, maybe from like gratis? But how does she have more than 10 available?

MAC, whether it's authentic or not, is NOT supposed to be sold on Ebay anyway, your best bet is to just buy it from the store itself, or the site, if you can...