This is a long process....yikes!

Sushi~Flower

So my first interview with MAC was back in July...3 interviews followed that went into the beginning of August. I was hired Sept.1 and my paperwork was signed and sent to HQ for processing. I have called a couple times since to get a status update..."still processing". ugh.
ssad.gif
I know from reading previous posts here that it takes a while but any suggestions as to what to expect?
Thanks guys!

Im not sure on what to say as far as how long it may take. However I can say that the Holidays are coming really quickly and the stores are really hiring. I had my demo interview today and there were four of us in one room and others in the room next to us. Thats a lot of people interviewing. Maybe they want to get everything done as far as paper work processed all together. In no way do I know that thats true, but just thought i'd mention it. Congrats by the way on your new job with MAC! I'm praying that I get a call back myself.

stronqerx

hey girl, my paper work was finalized on september 28 (after 2 weeks), my first day is this friday. My manager gave me my hours that same day i got hired and signed all the paperwork. Maybe just ask them straight up what's the hold up..most paperowork gets processed in 2 weeks as far as I know. I am sure everything will work out fine though.

kaliraksha

Yikes, I can't speak from experience but that is a really long time for processing. Hope you start soon!

starrynight0127

I was freelancing before I became permanent, but it should only take a couple of weeks. Hopefully you'll be in soon!

Sushi~Flower

Re: This is a long process....yikes!*update*

Ok, so I finally called the store and asked about my status...looks like paperwork has all gone through and I will start within the next 2 weeks
yahoo.gif

I also just got conformation that my MAC Pro Card application was approved and will arrive next week
mac_haul.gif
th_DANCE.gif

So things are finally looking up after all...I never knew working for MAC would have been such an adventure, Im so excited to get started!