This is why I'm broke haul

missy29

Have had the flu lately, so felt the need to buy some make up so at least I can look pretty even though I feel like shit!

Touchpoint 3D Glass
Silver Fog Pigment
Northern Light MSF (a backup)
Bluestorm e/s
Stormwatch e/s
Thunder e/s
Lull lipglass
Stila "Cool" Mandarin Mist Baked e/s trio

Grand Total - $267.15
weeping.gif

hawaiian_mele

Aww, I hope you feel better soon! I have Silver Fog pigment and Northern Light MSF and I cannot get enough of them! I really want to get my hands on all of those e/s!
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

I find m/up in general is getting way too expensive. BB came out with gorgeous 3 eyeshadow sets for $45! That's insane. Even the drugstore brands are getting high priced. I bought a really good foundation by CVS. It was almost $15. Isn't that nuts?

Great Haul! Hope you feel better soon.

Miss_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I find m/up in general is getting way too expensive. BB came out with gorgeous 3 eyeshadow sets for $45! That's insane. Even the drugstore brands are getting high priced. I bought a really good foundation by CVS. It was almost $15. Isn't that nuts?

If you think mu prices in the U.S. are high, you should check out the prices here in Europe. Prices have almost doubled since we got the Euro 5 years ago
th_confused_new.gif

A simple drugstore mascara (L'Oreal, Revlon, Max Factor) is €15,- euros ($20,-), a lipstick around €12,- euros. A HE mascara is €24,- euros, a lipstick around €25,- and a blush can get up to €40,- euros.

We also can't return used products like you can in the U.S.
ssad.gif

M.A.C_Addiction

OUCH!!! That sucks.
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_M
If you think mu prices in the U.S. are high, you should check out the prices here in Europe. Prices have almost doubled since we got the Euro 5 years ago
th_confused_new.gif

A simple drugstore mascara (L'Oreal, Revlon, Max Factor) is €15,- euros ($20,-), a lipstick around €12,- euros. A HE mascara is €24,- euros, a lipstick around €25,- and a blush can get up to €40,- euros.

We also can't return used products like you can in the U.S.
ssad.gif

Miss_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C_Addiction
OUCH!!! That sucks.
ssad.gif

Yeah, that's why I'm a lot more picky when it comes to buying make-up these days
oh.gif