This likely belongs somewhere else, but there are so many pictures I posted it here.

Shimmer

Today's Pearl Harbor Day y'all. Less than 500 survivors left.

I've met several of these men, and hands down, they are all some of the toughest and most amazing gentlemen I've ever known.

Remember Pearl Harbor: Keep America Alert....(That's the full motto.)

While I was staying in Hawaii, I had the privilege on more than one occasion of being able to see the sunrise and set over Pearl Harbor. It's an experience I'm not likely to forget.

prinzessin784

One of my grandfather's war buddies is a Pearl Harbor survivor and he has such great war stories! I love to hear about it. I really appreciate everything that generation did for us.

Shimmer

Indeed.
Those men...I can't describe them, and any attempt to do so is an injustice to them and their character.

DaizyDeath

my cousins live in pearl harbor [their coast guard]
they just got stationed there and ive havnt been to hawaii yet but i might go visit them soon i hear its a preety place. They use to live 5 min away from me in san fran but then we both moved
ssad.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Great Pictures!! I hope to be able to Visit it someday! My Grandfather was In the Navy During the pearl Harbor attacks. He was not stationed at Pearl Harbor however.

Chic 2k6

Wow! That's amazing, i'd love to visit the Arizona, im so fascinated by wrecks like Arizona, Titanic, Brittanic and Hindenberg. Hawaii must be so nice out there now!

saniyairshad

Re: This likely belongs somewhere else, but there are so many pictures I posted it here.

wow...wonderful photog skills...