this was supposed to be Jessica Simpson-style

Austrian_Babe

Well yeah I didn´t look up any pics for inspiration but I know she does the brown/black smudged liner and bronzy cheeks a lot so I wanted to give it a try. Well yeah I realized it doesn´t look a lot like her makeup (damn, how do her MAs do it???) but oh well here it goes.

CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS!

The first pic is to show how MAC strobe cream under and most important OVER the foundation already gives a nice sheen to the skin. I buff it in with a very dense powder brush, this also helps blend in the liquid foundation.

FACE:
MAC Strobe Cream (over and under foundation)
MAC SFF
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC e/s Pink Papillon used as blush
MAC MSF Shimpagne

EYES:
MAC Prep & Prime Eyes
MAC e/s Concrete (thin layer on lids)
Milani e/s Desert Sun
Manhattan e/k X-Act black & MAC e/k Teddy-liner
MAC e/k Teddy-waterline, smudged downwards on lower lid
Benefit High Brow
MAC e/s Goldbit and MSF Shimpagne as browbone highlight
MAC e/s Kid on brows
L´Oreal H.I.P. and Essence Magic Design mascara

LIPS:
MAC l/l Subculture
Patricia Wexler M.D. Lip Plumping Gloss
last pic: MAC l/g Fine China (I felt it washed me out a bit)
other pics: MAC TLC Miss Bunny

P.S: this is the first time I´m using thumbnails so I hope it´s ok..I suck with computers so bare with me if I made a mistake!

squirlymoo

I am in love with the third picture - it's perfect! You look amazing. Definitely hotter than Jessica Simpson.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirlymoo
I am in love with the third picture - it's perfect! You look amazing. Definitely hotter than Jessica Simpson.

well I would have to disagree with the last statement (I wish it would be true though! lol), but thank you so much! Haha I always take such a huge load of pics to find a few good ones it´s ridiculous

jess98765

goodness your gorgeous!!! gotta love your skin girl. i must try the whole strobe cream over foundation- i only always just use under!!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
goodness your gorgeous!!! gotta love your skin girl. i must try the whole strobe cream over foundation- i only always just use under!!

aww thank you!! Try it with the strobe cream over fdt. For some reason the effect is almost zero when I only apply it under foundation (I guess MAC SFF just covers everything up too well)

SELFstyled

I agree, MUCH better than JS.
winks.gif

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirlymoo

it's the truth! jessica's gonna have to log in to mimic your look!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
it's the truth! jessica's gonna have to log in to mimic your look!

lol you guys are nuts hehe. Thank you so much though!!!!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_MAC_Girl
^^^^ I TOTALLY AGREE!!! LOL .. Looks great !!! You always look so fresh!!!!

thank you. Feel the power of strobe cream etc! lol

girlstar

You definitely look better than Jessica.. especially in that third pic. Much more freshfaced and glowing.. I find her to be really fake looking most of the time.. but you look really natural!

Dreamergirl3

no, you really ARE better looking than Jessica Simpson.
and all of your fotds make me want to buy strobe cream! haha, you look great